This Perfectly Sums Up What “Rights” Mean to Liberals

PJay

I find it funny, how many people were offended by Vrai's comments when she never mentioned anyone explicitly. She said she reads racist and bigoted posts on here everyday. :shrug:

Of course you didn't see anything wrong with what she said..along with BB, Chris, MNR...most sure you guys had a puddle of drool where you sit. Fine. But, if she had wished death, torture..etc. on you democrats you would be screaming.

Chris0nllyn

Of course you didn't see anything wrong with what she said..along with BB, Chris, MNR...most sure you guys had a puddle of drool where you sit. Fine. But, if she had wished death, torture..etc. on you democrats you would be screaming.

First off, don't mention me. I wasn't offended by her words, nor by the words of any of the bigots on this forum. In fact, I think many of you sound ignorant as ####, but most of the time, I don't say anything. Also, post #3 is my agreeing with Vrai.

You don't know me, so stop acting like you do based on my forum comments.

Third, I'm not a democrat, and not everything is political.

Midnightrider

Meh, she does that on a regular basis. For such a hateful group of people you bigots sure have some thin skin.
BTW, I'm not a democrat and I am pretty sure Chris isn't either

Chris0nllyn

http://forums.somd.com/threads/298930-The-American-Dream

Who again are the hateful ones and pretend to know someone?

I don't know, who could that be?

:rolleyes: jab, jab, jab. Be so glad when your damn elbows flatten.

http://forums.somd.com/threads/298651-Cop-saves-kid-from-burning-building?p=5508999#post5508999
*Psst. Notice the date.

Notice the comments you made to me well before the thread you posted? Notice how you said them because you misunderstood my thread?

I don't know why you lump me in with some people. I barely commented on this damned thread. Just tell me if you can't stop thinking of me. :smoochy:

PJay

Because you agreed with her is why I mentioned you, Chris. That's fine. Don't be so butt hurt because I mentioned you.

PJay

Just because you feel guilty don't take it out on everyone else .

I feel no guilt...I was pointing out something and I think it has been proven.

You all agreed.. that's cool with me. Now own it...omg this is funny....

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

What a silly crybaby you are. I never mentioned your name or referred to you in any way, but I notice you were real quick to assume I was. If you think I was referring to you, that's your own guilt. Try acting in a manner you won't have to be so butt hurt and defensive about.

There is nothing wrong with disliking bigotry and racism. If you think there is, then you are the problem, not me.

PJay

What a silly crybaby you are. I never mentioned your name or referred to you in any way, but I notice you were real quick to assume I was. If you think I was referring to that's your own guilt. Try acting in a manner you won't have to be so butt hurt and defensive about.

There is nothing wrong with disliking bigotry and racism. If you think there is, then you are the problem, not me.

Why is a person called a crybaby for expressing their opinion. Did I call you a crybaby? I said you have a right to feel the way you feel. Please allow me the same kind. Didn't assume speaking to me. I am speaking to those in this thread that some have had disagreements with in countless threads ( you as well ) you know exactly who I am speaking and how frustrating it can be.

I have a lot more want to say..what's the use....

Anyway, sorry you got so butt hurt towards replies directed at others.

Hank

my war
Why is a person called a crybaby for expressing their opinion. Did I call you a crybaby? I said you have a right to feel the way you feel. Please allow me the same kind. Didn't assume speaking to me. I am speaking to those in this thread that some have had disagreements with in countless threads ( you as well ) you know exactly who I am speaking and how frustrating it can be.

^Mamatutu Jr.^

:crazy:

BigBlue

What is your problem everyone has disagreements ,arguments and flat out fights on this board but because out of a couple of thousand threads (easily) some posters agree on one or two you have a melt down ,grow up .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Dude (or dudette, as the case may be because I have no idea what gender you are), you are the one who self-identified as a racist and a bigot. Several times in this thread, as a matter of fact. I never called you that, not one time. And now you want to be all angry at me because you called yourself out on your own bigotry and racism.

Own your sh*t. You did that to yourself.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

I'm not a Democrat. :bubble:

Midnightrider

:killingme

Talk about revisionist history....
Its fun watching a bigot blame their ignorant position on others. What ever happened to personal responsibility? You come on and spew racist crap, yet somehow you are not responsible for your posts or your opinions.

BTW, if you didn't assume she was talking to you, and you weren't talking to her, you wouldn't have quoted her post in your reply. :rockthebutthurtracism:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
What a silly crybaby you are. I never mentioned your name or referred to you in any way, but I notice you were real quick to assume I was. If you think I was referring to you, that's your own guilt. Try acting in a manner you won't have to be so butt hurt and defensive about.

:yay: Dipstick liked this post.