This Week's "It May Take A Moment"

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

GregV814

You know Monello, many years ago, my studies took me to France, where I lived while attending The Char'els Degaulle' University. The entire 4 years was delving into the short life of Vincent, "Gi", (pronounced Gheeeee by his contemporaries) Van Gogh. He and Paul Gauguin sold charachter sketches to tourists from Japan and drank Schlitz beer on weekends. In free time, I'd wander out those doors and wander down the Champs Elysees, going cafe to cabaret thinking how I'd feel when find, a very good friend of miiiiiiiine. I was a free man in Paris, I felt unfettered and alive.
So, I met this woman, Joan Mitchell, and told her my story. She was living at the Eiffel Towers, trying hard to learn a few chords on a beat up old Silvertone guitar.. I introduced her to a few people and, well, yadda yadda yadda...

Monello

PREMO Member
Unfettered, now that's a word you don't hear often. Now to somehow work that word into a conversation today.

Monello

PREMO Member
That speaks volumes about the world we live in now.
Our entertainment is all manufactured based on certain criteria. Talent is way down on the attributes list. I like to refer to this as the Johnny Bravo effect.

83829.jpg