Those nasty biting flies!

worthycommand

Hi gals! My hubby is building biting fly traps again this season. I just put mine out on Saturday and in 2 of hours it caught about 40-50 horseflies (see pic)! Pm me if interested further.

Attachments

• Fly Trap and Flies.jpg
    Fly Trap and Flies.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 355

Hoover

My boy is getting chewed to pieces. I am spraying him down every morning and night and he is still getting bitten. I feel so bad for him. I bought him a Fly sheet but he looks like such a dork with it on. A big huge horse with a cape!!!! CLevalley calls it a dress!!!!

worthycommand

Nope, not SPAM. Just me legitimately trying sound friendly on this board, and offering something that has made my horses and myself much happier.

And the trap is on a stand, which is placed outside of your pasture.

fredsaid2

Nope, not SPAM. Just me legitimately trying sound friendly on this board, and offering something that has made my horses and myself much happier.

And the trap is on a stand, which is placed outside of your pasture.

If you're selling the product, it's advertising, something you're not supposed to do in the forums.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
What's at the bottom of the trap to attract the flies?

I've seen several different designs that seem to work well - it's all in the proper placement I hear.

Jay087

Thank goodness we dont have to many of those big ass horse flies (knock on wood) and we take joy in killing the other flies with fly traps (throw away, reusable, and sticky tape).

But I am curious how you build this