Thread Nazis

MMDad

Lem Putt
juggy4805 said:
I heard it's a good chance that Vick will be suspended for the season. That really messed up my ideas for the fantasy draft. Anyway....Monday Night Football.....Wooooo Hoooooo!!

Yeah, I heard they're going to do it next week. Why would you announce that you are going to suspend somebody in a week? Why not just do it?

They may as well just kick him out. It's not like he'll ever play again.

The only thing that could get his job back is if he proves that not only did he not know what was going on there, but that the whole thing was made up by the police and everyone else. Since he'll never be able to prove that, he'll never play again.

J

juggy4805

MMDad said:
Yeah, I heard they're going to do it next week. Why would you announce that you are going to suspend somebody in a week? Why not just do it?

They may as well just kick him out. It's not like he'll ever play again.

The only thing that could get his job back is if he proves that not only did he not know what was going on there, but that the whole thing was made up by the police and everyone else. Since he'll never be able to prove that, he'll never play again.

I have a Todd Mcfarlane Micheal Vick NFL figure. I guess I should get rid of it now. Go Harrington! :bawl:

Fingel_Hymer

Restricted User
MMDad said:

Just like OJ...

Foxhound

Finishing last
Not to stray from the topic but...Did anybody else in the forum go to Boatmans on saturday nigth! What a wild night it was!!!! Lots of (o)(o) being shown! Foam, sexy dancing, cat fight, people wrestling.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Foxhound said:
Not to stray from the topic but...Did anybody else in the forum go to Boatmans on saturday nigth! What a wild night it was!!!! Lots of (o)(o) being shown! Foam, sexy dancing, cat fight, people wrestling.

Off topic? Why in the world would you think you are off topic when there should be an apostrophe between the n and s in Boatmans? Isn't that a possessive noun? I think your statement just emphasized the need for thread Nazis. But then again I I'm pretty sure my opinion is unimportant.:bunny: BTW the rabbit doesn't have anything to do with anything, I'm just trying to figure out why he has a pancake on his head.

Last edited:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Fingel_Hymer said:
To all the thread Nazis out there [you know who you are], if you want to become a grammar checker or spell checker get a job as an elementary school teacher... Type o's happen, not everyone remembers to hit the spell check before pressing send.

And for all those people who b!tch about a thread taking a different course, p!ss-off.

I have seen way too many of the "veteran" members [those with over a couple of thousand posts] jump into the middle of a thread about a plane crash and begin spouting about their drive to the mall last night....

Everyone seems to have the balls of Goliath in here and wants to hide behind their avatar. Before whining about someone's, try following the rules yourselves or keep your pie-hole shut!
What if you don't eat pie? :confused:

jetmonkey

werd

Attachments

• oj-350.jpg
    oj-350.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 23