Three Catagories

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Heh... ya gotta go with the flow :yay:

Many people are sensitive about their weight and their looks, or insecure about their own, so that's the first thing they attack in others. I'm happy with who I am and that's all that matters in the end, because I'm my own worst enemy and harshest critic.

How did this get twisted to people hazed you on your looks? That's total:bs: So stop the "poor me" phony whining.

Think back....people didn't like your attitude. It wasn't Kris's looks that made her not well received. It was her attitude and posts that said people here were all hicks, uneducated and knew nothing about anything while she was smarter, more cosmopolitan and knew about just everything under the sun. We have no clubs, we don't read and music? Ha, we're all dumber than a box o' rox in that dept. Then after all the insults and pats on her own back she told us how cool she was because she was bi and so different :duh: and to go look at her Myspace.
How it morphed into we all dislike her because of her appearance was twisted that way so she could cry her "poor me, I'm getting picked on" crap.
Even last week you stated were a paralegal in a large law firm.... until you got called on it.:bigwhoop:

K

kris31280

Even last week you stated were a paralegal in a large law firm.... until you got called on it.:bigwhoop:

... I am a paralegal in a large law firm... you don't need a degree to be one.

From the Bureau of Labor and Statistics (www.bls.gov):
In fact, paralegals—also called legal assistants—are continuing to assume a growing range of tasks in legal offices and perform many of the same tasks as lawyers.

My OFFICIAL job title is "Legal Assistant". I send out letters every single day that have that job title on them.

From Legal Careers Online (www.legalcareersonline.org):
Put simply, legal assistants or paralegals (the terms are interchangeable) are individuals who assist lawyers in the delivery of legal services.

J

jjsmommy99

People are so hung up on their job titles! Get over it! I'm not a janitor, I'm a building service worker.....or I'm not a secretary...I'm an assistant! Big deal. Funny how people who have 10 words in their title can barely pull in a 5 figure income.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 57
K

kris31280

People are so hung up on their job titles! Get over it! I'm not a janitor, I'm a building service worker.....or I'm not a secretary...I'm an assistant! Big deal. Funny how people who have 10 words in their title can barely pull in a 5 figure income.
It's not so much the job title as it is the claim that I am not what I professed to be.

I worked hard to get my job. I created the job opening for myself in the law firm precisely because I am going to school with aspirations to become an attorney. Because I was able to create my job opening, I was also able to dictate the hours I work, and it works around my schooling schedule.

Forgive me for being sensitive about the subject when it's one of the accomplishments in my life I am most proud of.

LesterGreen

How did this get twisted to people hazed you on your looks? That's total:bs: So stop the "poor me" phony whining.

Think back....people didn't like your attitude. It wasn't Kris's looks that made her not well received. It was her attitude and posts that said people here were all hicks, uneducated and knew nothing about anything while she was smarter, more cosmopolitan and knew about just everything under the sun. We have no clubs, we don't read and music? Ha, we're all dumber than a box o' rox in that dept. Then after all the insults and pats on her own back she told us how cool she was because she was bi and so different :duh: and to go look at her Myspace.
How it morphed into we all dislike her because of her appearance was twisted that way so she could cry her "poor me, I'm getting picked on" crap.

I said "Damn"......and I fully agree! Maybe her and Andy would make a great couple......they could sit side by side on their computers and whine at each other. Match made in hell.

K

kris31280

NOT ONCE have I called to anyone to jump in and defend me from the attacks. Anyone who has given their opinion of me, in this thread or any other, has done so of their free will without prompting from me. I don't need a crew of "yes men" to tell me something I feel or think is a valid thought process. People who are there to do nothing but :buttkiss: aren't worth the time to invest in a friendship with.

I can say with all honesty there are really only 3 people on this entire forum that I just absolutely cannot stand and I've met each one of them in real life and have had real life experiences with them enough to know that it wasn't just an off day...

I didn't twist anything in to a "poor me" and that I was "hazed" by my looks... quit being such a damn :drama: in regards to me... it's getting old, sad, and pathetic.

T

toppick08

NOT ONCE have I called to anyone to jump in and defend me from the attacks. Anyone who has given their opinion of me, in this thread or any other, has done so of their free will without prompting from me. I don't need a crew of "yes men" to tell me something I feel or think is a valid thought process. People who are there to do nothing but :buttkiss: aren't worth the time to invest in a friendship with.

I can say with all honesty there are really only 3 people on this entire forum that I just absolutely cannot stand and I've met each one of them in real life and have had real life experiences with them enough to know that it wasn't just an off day...

I didn't twist anything in to a "poor me" and that I was "hazed" by my looks... quit being such a damn :drama: in regards to me... it's getting old, sad, and pathetic.

:popcorn:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Are you stuck on stupid? :duh: :smack:

AndyMarquisLIVE

In Dye Tied's little world, everyone loves her and everyone agrees with her. Nobody can defend Kris on their own, because in DT's :crazy: little planet, nobody likes Kris.

WGAF what someone looks like? Oh, that's right, that's how we judge people in America, by their looks. :rolleyes:

Way to go Dye Tied, you came into this fread to attack Kris and you failed again.

T

toppick08

In Dye Tied's little world, everyone loves her and everyone agrees with her. Nobody can defend Kris on their own, because in DT's :crazy: little planet, nobody likes Kris.

WGAF what someone looks like? Oh, that's right, that's how we judge people in America, by their looks. :rolleyes:

Way to go Dye Tied, you came into this fread to attack Kris and you failed again.

:nono:, Andy.........I like both these wimmins'.