Three Catagories

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
oh yea.....#4 Andy thinks you're purdy:smoochy:

I think she's purtie too. :kiss: But you know beauty is inside a person as much as it is reflected in appearance. You knew that right? So there can be some really hot body types that are absolutely ugly because of who they are and how they act. And there can be some average looking people who are so beautiful inside that you just get amazed by their beauty each and every time.

You know what I find hilarous, is that a lot of you pick on Kris, because of what you "presume" about her, acting is if you are better than her. However, none of you seem to want to take the time to get to know her. And what's really funny, is you all are hiding behind a computer pretending you are cool while you are nothing but attempting to be cruel. Meanwhile Kris takes it all in stride and laughs and is never intentionally cruel to anybody and remains pretty positive and upbeat. That right there shows me who the ugly people are, without ever having to see a picture.

T

toppick08

I think she's purtie too. :kiss: But you know beauty is inside a person as much as it is reflected in appearance. You knew that right? So there can be some really hot body types that are absolutely ugly because of who they are and how they act. And there can be some average looking people who are so beautiful inside that you just get amazed by their beauty each and every time.

You know what I find hilarous, is that a lot of you pick on Kris, because of what you "presume" about her, acting is if you are better than her. However, none of you seem to want to take the time to get to know her. And what's really funny, is you all are hiding behind a computer pretending you are cool while you are nothing but attempting to be cruel. Meanwhile Kris takes it all in stride and laughs and is never intentionally cruel to anybody and remains pretty positive and upbeat. That right there shows me who the ugly people are, without ever having to see a picture.

I know Kris, and like her alot...........plus, she makes some mean 'skettie..:yay:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Be careful on that high horse judging others and what you presume to be happening. You might get a nose bleed.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Be careful on that high horse judging others and what you presume to be happening. You might get a nose bleed.

No nose bleed, only a headache. I don't like heights, so no high horses for me. :ohwell: I'm glad to leave the high and mighty opinion making to yourself.

K

kris31280

Awww... I think you're pretty amazing yourself Mig.

SoMDGirl42

Very nice post. I personnally do not know Kris. I can't tell you what kind of person she is or isn't. I can tell you that I've joked with Kris numerous times all in fun, and she's had enough of a humorous side to play back. The only thing I've really disagreed heavily with regarding Kris was the thread she started about the runaway boy that died in the car accident and I did agree with her that she was being an insenitive biatch, her words not mine. Many folks on here are out right vicious when it comes to personal attacks on others, soley based upon their looks alone. If she was some hotty, she'd be bombed with IMs from those wanting to bangbangbang her. Lots of shallow Hals on here IMO.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Very nice post. I personnally do not know Kris. I can't tell you what kind of person she is or isn't. I can tell you that I've joked with Kris numerous times all in fun, and she's had enough of a humorous side to play back. The only thing I've really disagreed heavily with regarding Kris was the thread she started about the runaway boy that died in the car accident and I did agree with her that she was being an insenitive biatch, her words not mine. Many folks on here are out right vicious when it comes to personal attacks on others, soley based upon their looks alone. If she was some hotty, she'd be bombed with IMs from those wanting to bangbangbang her. Lots of shallow Hals on here IMO.

Mob rules. This is the only forum I've ever been on that hazes its new members. :shrug: Sometimes it's contagious too:doh:

The thing about looks is, eventually we all get old and wrinkled. Some of us just have further to fall and those who fall farthest, fall hardest. :yay:

Kris seems pretty nice, and possibly a lot of fun, IMO. I could care less what she looks like.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Mob rules. This is the only forum I've ever been on that hazes its new members. :shrug: Sometimes it's contagious too:doh:

The thing about looks is, eventually we all get old and wrinkled. Some of us just have further to fall and those who fall farthest, fall hardest. :yay:

Kris seems pretty nice, and possibly a lot of fun, IMO. I could care less what she looks like.

Yeah I have to agree that the third grade antics of " OooHhhh, Your fat and ugly" doesn't really allow be to believe the person I am interacting with has any real intelligence. If the best card youv'e got is a fat/ugly/single mom stab, I know right away that I'm dealing with a real rocket scientist.:rolleyes:

K

kris31280

Heh... ya gotta go with the flow :yay:

This is the first forum I've been in that has a hazing period... before this I was in a chat room that had a hazing period (and I was in that chat room for 13 years...) I am pretty nice, most of the time... and I can be lots of fun if the moment calls for it :lmao:

Yeah I have to agree that the third grade antics of " OooHhhh, Your fat and ugly" doesn't really allow be to believe the person I am interacting with has any real intelligence. If the best card youv'e got is a fat/ugly/single mom stab, I know right away that I'm dealing with a real rocket scientist.:rolleyes:

Many people are sensitive about their weight and their looks, or insecure about their own, so that's the first thing they attack in others. I'm happy with who I am and that's all that matters in the end, because I'm my own worst enemy and harshest critic.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Heh... ya gotta go with the flow :yay:

This is the first forum I've been in that has a hazing period... before this I was in a chat room that had a hazing period (and I was in that chat room for 13 years...) I am pretty nice, most of the time... and I can be lots of fun if the moment calls for it :lmao:

Many people are sensitive about their weight and their looks, or insecure about their own, so that's the first thing they attack in others. I'm happy with who I am and that's all that matters in the end, because I'm my own worst enemy and harshest critic.

That's because it's easier to poke fun at other people than it is to put the brownie down, stop buying ice cream by the truck load, or do something that requires some form of physical excertion.