Three Days of Rain - Seabreeze Tiki Bar - Sat. July 31

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My favorite party band!!! :dye: Carly and the dudes are SO MUCH FUN!

Come out and get dinner and then listen to the band! Music starts at 8pm!!

L'Town.girl

Are you sure about that? Some people are betting lock down Larry comes back in full force by Friday…
Bet you can't wait for that Brewster to come visit. Or one of the minions. It'll be like Deja Vu all over again.

Bann

PREMO Member
I say we make this a SOMD Meet & Greet! :bann:

Let me know if you want to come out - we can reserve a table inside to eat dinner first. The band plays outside on the deck/Tiki area. Lots of fun and if you've even been to the Seabreeze, you know they have great crabs and seafood and offer a lot of other types of food, too. It's a nice place to hang out and eat, not too expensive and everyone is very friendly!

Bann

PREMO Member
What time are you thinking you'll be there? As of right now, I may be able to get by.
@NextJen
I like to eat dinner and have a couple of drinks before the band starts - so 6:00 sounds good to me. But you have to make reservations because you never know when they can get very busy. Shoot me a text message if you want to discuss some particulars!

Bann

PREMO Member
So, how many have we got so far?

I have plans tomorrow night, (a date! :biggrin:) so I'm trying to take a count now while I can! :lol:

1. Me :jet:

Bann

PREMO Member
Band starts at 8:00pm - weather is supposed to be VERY MILD on Saturday! (high 70's -nearly unheard of at this time of the year, y'all!!)
I'm going to make reservations for 6:00 pm inside for dinner. A head count for dinner is necessary, so just let me know if you want to be counted in that or just show up for the band.

HEAD COUNT SO FAR:
  1. Bann
  2. NextJen

frequentflier

happy to be living
Band starts at 8:00pm - weather is supposed to be VERY MILD on Saturday! (high 70's -nearly unheard of at this time of the year, y'all!!)
I'm going to make reservations for 6:00 pm inside for dinner. A head count for dinner is necessary, so just let me know if you want to be counted in that or just show up for the band.

HEAD COUNT SO FAR:
  1. Bann
  2. NextJen
Me plus one; possibly two.

Bann

PREMO Member

HEAD COUNT SO FAR:
  1. Bann
  2. NextJen
  3. frequentflier +1-2