Three Notch Road in the area of the Lone Star Restaurant

I

Inkpen

justme1179 said:
First off not all of live in Maryland, second off the young lady and baby were my sister in law and niece. It doesnt matter to me how much training any of the bystanders had that helped them. We were just stating the facts that at the beginning of this Dan stated he was an EMT and now all of a sudden hes not kinda fishey dont you think

It is fishy, and after a while fish stink. Hope your family is on the mend!!
Hang in there! :howdy:

Hurricanedan

I do not need to be with a Rescue Squad or Fire Department to become a Paramedic, IVT, EMT etc. I have had this training, with recertifcation for this training for over 10 years now. Also I am known to a lot of Fire Deparments and Rescue Squads through the county. But i am not a member. But i am a Medic in Calvert County where i usually run the night shifts on Weekends which i start at 1900 hrs-0700 hrs the next day. Where i work at is a reconstruction group of people on base. So dont tell me that i am not any kind of person with no training, when you all dont know anything really about me.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The problems arise when you undermine your qualifications, and claim to be something you're not. You may have the training; however, when you come across as an authority figure, and harshly criticise those who only want to help and save a life, you diminish your standing in the profession.

Look back at the posts you've made, versus the wealth of human kindness and feeling of others.

Don't the ends justify the means?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hurricanedan said:
I do not need to be with a Rescue Squad or Fire Department to become a Paramedic, IVT, EMT etc. I have had this training, with recertifcation for this training for over 10 years now. Also I am known to a lot of Fire Deparments and Rescue Squads through the county. But i am not a member. But i am a Medic in Calvert County where i usually run the night shifts on Weekends which i start at 1900 hrs-0700 hrs the next day. Where i work at is a reconstruction group of people on base. So dont tell me that i am not any kind of person with no training, when you all dont know anything really about me.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Hurricanedan said:
So dont tell me that i am not any kind of person with no training, when you all dont know anything really about me.
:blahblah:

:liar:

I don't see a Dan here. Maybe you mean a different Calvert Medic?

Top Ten Runners for 2006 (call volume)

Joseph Besche - 534
Josh Jones - 383
Sharon Eskins - 250
Brandi Elliott - 235
Chris Shannon - 177
Matt Kelley - 137
Tom Kreider - 134
Kelly Zimmer 130
Betsey Herbicek Fehn - 128
Teresa Evans - 125

Top Ten Runners for 2006 (Duty hours)

Joseph Besche - 1705
Josh Jones - 1696.5
Brandi Elliott - 816
Bruce Kaufman - 741
Sharon Eskins 734.5
Kelly Zimmer 707
Chris Shannon 705.5
Marc Berenson 693
Matt Kelley 589
Tom Kreider 455.8

Last edited:

PrepH4U

RoseRed said:

Originally Posted by Hurricanedan
Come on Rose he is really going to have a stressful weekend, you know while running medic calls and also being activated as a noaa spotter for the ice storm coming! :jameo: :jameo:
:lmao:

But one question comes to mind, why would a Bay District chief be answering his questions on his portable radio if he runs calls for Calvert? hmmm I guees I don't understand how this works.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
PrepH4U said:
Come on Rose he is really going to have a stressful weekend, you know while running medic calls and also being activated as a noaa spotter for the ice storm coming! :jameo: :jameo:

A legend in his own mind. :yay:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hurricanedan said:

The only thing worse than a :liar: is a person who lies about having a job that deals with other people's lives. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
PrepH4U said:

But one question comes to mind, why would a Bay District chief be answering his questions on his portable radio if he runs calls for Calvert? hmmm I guees I don't understand how this works.

I think his strategy now is to confuse everyone and hope no one sees through his lame ramblings. :confused:

O

oldnavy

Who on base

Hurricanedan said:

Dan--You tossed out the name "Roger" earlier so you obviously don't have a problem giving names. That being the case, exactly who is it...or what group do you work for on the base doing accident reconstruction? I know an awful lot about what goes on on the base, but have never heard of a group like that. Give me a name and/or a group if you can.

MMDad

Lem Putt

Hi Dan.