Three Notch Road in the area of the Lone Star Restaurant

chevy

Hurricanedan said:
I was called out there to look through the scene to get more clues to what happened and how the accident could of happened.

Dan I'm sorry but this again is untrue. The reconstruction was done by four state troopers and one DOT worker. I was there the entire time and was asked questions from all four trooper and no firemen! It didnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened, it was pretty clear. I havent said anything until now but I just couldnt stand it any longer.

Bay_Kat said:
Not very professional to report things you hear before knowing without a doubt that the information you are receiving is true. You should not post until you know the absolute facts. As hectic as it was and you knew that some of the info you had could be wrong, you posted anyway. Not right.
Reminds me of the mine disaster when they reported that they found the guys and they were ok. The word got to the wives and families before it was found to be dead wrong. Get your facts straight and verified!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
chevy said:
Dan I'm sorry but this again is untrue. The reconstruction was done by four state troopers and one DOT worker. I was there the entire time and was asked questions from all four trooper and no firemen! It didnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened, it was pretty clear. I havent said anything until now but I just couldnt stand it any longer.

I wanted to say this too. I've never seen "EMTs" called to an accident scene for their input into what might have happened. That's just a joke. Dan, give it up, you are none of the things you say you are.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Another thing that I find particularly troubling about reporting inaccurate facts prematurely is that if I, as a family member, and reading the forums and hearing about the accident for the first time, found out BY MISTAKE, that my loved ones were dead when they were really alive, I'd be more than pissed.

There is a reason why certain information is publicly withheld until family members can be notified properly.

signora

Bay_Kat said:
I wanted to say this too. I've never seen "EMTs" called to an accident scene for their input into what might have happened. That's just a joke. Dan, give it up, you are none of the things you say you are.

I agree and not trying to bash Dan, but if you read some of the comments he made he contradicts himself. In this tread he made comments that "they should have not touched the baby, Fire/EMS handle that. I know for a fact. I am part of the situation" "You all never should do that unless you have training like me. I have had more than 10 years of Fire/EMS/Weather/Dispatch training."

If he had Fire /EMS training then why in one of his replies he said "I was on the scene of a call and a person that was helping me while iI was holding the person neck...............I got the person out of the way, and assisted till Fire/EMS got there."

If he was trained, etc. like he claims why did he only assist until Fire/EMS got there.

signora said:
I agree and not trying to bash Dan, but if you read some of the comments he made he contradicts himself. In this tread he made comments that "they should have not touched the baby, Fire/EMS handle that. I know for a fact. I am part of the situation" "You all never should do that unless you have training like me. I have had more than 10 years of Fire/EMS/Weather/Dispatch training."

If he had Fire /EMS training then why in one of his replies he said "I was on the scene of a call and a person that was helping me while iI was holding the person neck...............I got the person out of the way, and assisted till Fire/EMS got there."

If he was trained, etc. like he claims why did he only assist until Fire/EMS got there.
Who cares?

SoMDGirl42

There is a reason why certain information is publicly withheld until family members can be notified properly.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't always work this way either, my sister-in-law was notified that her brother had been killed in a motorcycle accident SEVERAL hours before the police showed up. It takes awhile to notify the family member since the police are on the scene.

SERENA AND FAMILY:

You are in my prayers. God speed for a quick recovery. My family has walked in your shoes and I know how hard it is for you, but thank goodness you have that precious baby to welcome you home! It will get better everyday. :flowers:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
BadGirl said:
Another thing that I find particularly troubling about reporting inaccurate facts prematurely is that if I, as a family member, and reading the forums and hearing about the accident for the first time, found out BY MISTAKE, that my loved ones were dead when they were really alive, I'd be more than pissed.

There is a reason why certain information is publicly withheld until family members can be notified properly.

Thank you for That!

chevy

signora said:
"I was on the scene of a call and a person that was helping me while iI was holding the person neck...............I got the person out of the way, and assisted till Fire/EMS got there."

Again, I can not stand this. The person holding her neck was a woman, I dont know her name but I'm pretty sure it wasnt Dan.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
chevy said:
Again, I can not stand this. The person holding her neck was a woman, I dont know her name but I'm pretty sure it wasnt Dan.

Like I said before we all know Dan was nowhere near the scene, he listened to the entire call on his scanner, go back to the first several posts and you'll see he's quoting from the dispater on the scanner. He doesn't know what he's talking about and should stop posting. I wouldn't even trust him for weather reports anymore, not that I ever did.

keekee

I think it's been made very clear that Dan's information is questionable.
Nuff said.

:deadhorse

I'm more interested in updates about Serena's recovery.

USNavyMike

Hurricanedan said:
I do NOT have scanners. I have portable radios, that i can talk on. I was talking to the Chief on my radio. And he was giving me updates. He told me that there was a Priority 4. Thats also what the Bay District Firehouse reported. So thats what i went by. I did not have any way to find out what happened to the subjects really after that.

I have a lot of training in many things such as: EMT-B, EMT-P (Paramedic). IVT. Hazardous Conditions, and others. Also as a weather Spotter. I was called out there to look through the scene to get more clues to what happened and how the accident could of happened. That day was very hectic for the Chief, Fire Members, Paramedics, EMTs. A lot of what was being said to me was a bit wrong. But i was just reporting it, as it was going on.

If anybody has a question to ask me about it, or want to talk to me, send me a personal Message.

Lets clear this up very quickly, Dan please PM me what station you "run" out of. Since I am in the EMS community I will clear this matter up with one phone call and post my findings. Of course if you choose not to then the lack of action on your end will also be noted.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
USNavyMike said:
Lets clear this up very quickly, Dan please PM me what station you "run" out of. Since I am in the EMS community I will clear this matter up with one phone call and post my findings. Of course if you choose not to then the lack of action on your end will also be noted.

You really should do a search for all of his posts. :yay:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
USNavyMike said:

:tap:

signora

desertrat said:
Who cares?

I don't care, but if your going to put information out there for people to believe get your facts straight. In addition, he implied that he has EMT training and puts on a reply "Attention everybody, i just received new information on the accident, but i cant post it on the Form. If you have any questions about the accident, send me a private message with your message, and i will try to answer it.

With various job positions especially in the medical field, you are required to follow a Code of Ethics. So if a person claims they are really a trained EMT they better go look at the codes they are required to follow especially about divulging information that could be considered confidential.