Three-way trade adds more insurance for the Skins

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
BL-I posted the rumblings of this rumor last night in the "Larry" post. I'm kind of excited about this trade. Imagine Sellers and Duckett in the same backfield running short yardage."BOOMBOOMBOOM"

I think this can be a pretty good trade for the skins. They lose 2 draft picks but they have a big, bruising RB w/ 5 yrs experience and some needed insurance in case CP's shoulder remains a problem through the year. Remember folks, Betts is a FA at the end of the season. :thingsthatmakeyougohmmm:

K

Kain99

I'm going to the Ravens Skins post season game. I'm so super psyched! I also have a wicked azz cool contact who is going to try to get us Dallas Skins game tickets! Life is good!

Now I just gotta figure out how to take the blue line into Fed Ex. :lol:

kom526

Kain99 said:
I'm going to the Ravens Skins post season game. I'm so super psyched! I also have a wicked azz cool contact who is going to try to get us Dallas Skins game tickets! Life is good!

Now I just gotta figure out how to take the blue line into Fed Ex. :lol:
PRE season game...HAVE FUN! If you get your Skins Dallas tix make sure you wave to me, I'll be up in the 300 section.

K

Kain99

kom526 said:
PRE season game...HAVE FUN! If you get your Skins Dallas tix make sure you wave to me, I'll be up in the 300 section.
Does that mean it's gonna suck? :patriot:

kom526

No, I mean have fun at the game, it is a blast. (Especially when the Skins wipe the field up w/ the cowgirls). 18DEC06 35-7!!!

I was just noting that you posted "post season" instead of "pre"season. Hopefully, the Ravens/Redskins POST season game will be in Miami this year!:getdown:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I'm looking forward to the Skins' Texans game. I'll make no bets because I've watch the Texans and still can't decide how much better they are than last season, but I do hope they beat them. :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kom526 said:

Yeah, look for me, like, 15 rows behing the endzone :howdy:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Softballkid said:
Yeah, look for me, like, 15 rows behing the endzone :howdy:

I scored 4-5 games with those seats from my buddy who is a season holder... he will be at the ones Im not at, but Ill be at like 4-5 games this year :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This doesn't make sense to me...

BuddyLee said:

We've got;

Betts, Rock, Sellers and Nemo.

Duckett is the same size as Nemo, is a bigger Rock and is actually smaller than Sellers. All these guys are variations on the FB theme. Duckett doesn't catch many passes either.

Betts is more a RB than a FB type. And Portis is healing, though maybe all this means he's expected to suffer all season. Point being that Duckett does no more than replace any of the other guys and is not the same type of back as Betts and Clinton.

Maybe I'm missing something and Duckett is a better RB than I'm giving him credit for?

Well, no matter. Gibbs is God, even though he's still starting the wrong QB. All will be well.

kom526

Betts is a little prone to being nicked up, currently the hammy, and MAYBE his extension talks aren't going so well.

SBK->When I nail down which tix I get, I'll pm ya. I'm shooting for all the NFC East games.

C

chess

kom526 said:

haha section 140 row 19 ;) season tickets weeeeee

C

chess

Duckett is in his contract year... That means Rock or Nemo wont be making the team with the addition of Duckett...

He is proven within the redzone... which is a good thing... he always runs hard which I have liked about him... I think ATL wanted to get rid of him and hand the duties over to Dunn full time now....

It is an insurance policy but I Look for portis to be read to go for the opener.... in all best case situation Portis and Duckett will line up together, and worse case Duckett will be the starting tailback

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kom526 said:
Betts is a little prone to being nicked up, currently the hammy, and MAYBE his extension talks aren't going so well.

SBK->When I nail down which tix I get, I'll pm ya. I'm shooting for all the NFC East games.

Let me know, I find out for sure tonight what scetion and the whole nine yards... But I know its like 15 rows back in the endzone, ground level and all that...But again, I should know the section in all tonight

C

chess

kom526 said:
minearefreeBut at least they aren't obstructed view.

sure are... no one is in front of you.... its right over the players head and it feels like your actually on the field.... amazing :0

BuddyLee

Football addict
chess said:
He is proven within the redzone... which is a good thing...
What was the stat? More touchdowns in the past three years than the whole Redskins offense combined in the last three years.

C

chess

BuddyLee said:
What was the stat? More touchdowns in the past three years than the whole Redskins offense combined in the last three years.

He is proven that he can score and be a workload in the redzone... I am a fan of portis, I just think giving duckett carries in the redzones will be benefical to all of the players, gives them a break, especially portis... I just plan on seeing someone getting cut or betts possibly getting traded now..

His long was 25 yards last year, with 8 tds being the number of td's. I think if he gets more than the 121 last year, he will be better... ATL offensive line isnt anything to brag about...