Three-way trade adds more insurance for the Skins

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
They (ATL) needed the Lelie real, REAL bad, so I'm thinking that they were scrambling. Maybe the Falcons have a young RB taht shows some promise.:shrug: Ramsey may end up being a steal for the Jets. If he can get an rb that can recognize and pick up the blitz, they could end up repectable.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Maybe Portis shouldn't do any more Eastern Motors commercials until he's healthy.

Oh and BL, I thought it over and I'm going to say the the Skins will lose to the Texans. I say this because the game is played week three and the skins will go to Houston with the easy win mentality. My prediction for Houston is 6-10 this year with most of the wins in the beginning of the season because teams will underestimate them.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Bustem' Down said:
Oh and BL, I thought it over and I'm going to say the the Skins will lose to the Texans. I say this because the game is played week three and the skins will go to Houston with the easy win mentality. My prediction for Houston is 6-10 this year with most of the wins in the beginning of the season because teams will underestimate them.
If we must lose one game on our schedule I say let it be Houston. Just make sure you guys beat up on Dallas.:yay: