Thump and his thumpers

seekeroftruth

I made a doll. I put a hat on the doll, and put a Harris name tag on the hat. I posted it on Marketplace.

Someone sent me a sticker of the former president giving me the finger.

Do republicans hate dolls????

So while I was working on another doll [and a donkey 'cause I've already made and sold elephants] I was thinking about that sticker I got.

So... now I am spreading the word... instead of trump and the trumpsters, I think it's more appropriate to call them "thump and the thumpers"... at least it brings a smile.... like a doll would.

Let's smile... instead of hate...

Let's say "thump and the thumpers" instead!

LOL

:coffee:

Hijinx

It's hard to look at what is going on in my country, and seeing those perpetrating it and smile at them.

I believe I have a great sense of humor, but I cannot see the humor of this cackling idiot actually being a force in this election.
Anyone voting for Kamala Harris is voting for the suicide of a free country.

seekeroftruth

It's hard to look at what is going on in my country, and seeing those perpetrating it and smile at them.

I believe I have a great sense of humor, but I cannot see the humor of this cackling idiot actually being a force in this election.
Anyone voting for Kamala Harris is voting for the suicide of a free country.
OK ... Is this another one of those "I'm rubber you're glue" moments the thumpers are always trying?

Do republicans really hate dolls?

They claim to love dogs, cats, and pets so much they seem to make eating them a crime.

Do they hate dolls too?

Thumpers must not include Koreans... I heard Koreans at the Southeast Market in DC were serving cat meat back in the 80's.

Do thumpers hate dolls? The thumper in Bambi just seemed so nice!!!

I learned thump and his thumpers hate dolls... and they all play the "I'm rubber you're glue" game.

It's so sad that thumpers must hate dolls! How can there be a nice democracy without dolls?????

OH NO... do thumpers hate Barbi????

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Suicide Request.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I made a doll. I put a hat on the doll, and put a Harris name tag on the hat. I posted it on Marketplace.

Someone sent me a sticker of the former president giving me the finger.

Do republicans hate dolls????

So while I was working on another doll [and a donkey 'cause I've already made and sold elephants] I was thinking about that sticker I got.

So... now I am spreading the word... instead of trump and the trumpsters, I think it's more appropriate to call them "thump and the thumpers"... at least it brings a smile.... like a doll would.

Let's smile... instead of hate...

Let's say "thump and the thumpers" instead!

LOL

So one single person sent you a rude sticker and now you want to denigrate ALL Trump supporters?

How is that not bigotry and hate?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OK ... Is this another one of those "I'm rubber you're glue" moments the thumpers are always trying?

They claim to love dogs, cats, and pets so much they seem to make eating them a crime.

Do they hate dolls too?

Thumpers must not include Koreans... I heard Koreans at the Southeast Market in DC were serving cat meat back in the 80's.

I learned thump and his thumpers hate dolls... and they all play the "I'm rubber you're glue" game.

It's so sad that thumpers must hate dolls! How can there be a nice democracy without dolls?????

drugsarebad.jpg

CPUSA

Do they hate dolls too?

Again, whenever I see your posts, all I'm reminded of is Revelation 17...
I mean, I read your posts, then I read Rev. 17 and damn if you two aren't one in the same
If you don't want to be seen as that fine woman...maybe you should stop emulating her? I'm just sayin'...

Ramp Guy

How can you even compare that to a RUDE STICKER??? One is just attempted murder *yawn*; the other is a RUDE STICKER!! :jameo:
Oh my, the old Rude Sticker, how can one ever survive the rude sticker attack?

Just where is the closest "Safe Space" when one needs it, can someone draw a map for the poor person?

Imagine wanting someone to run the country that didn’t even know her boss had dementia.

seekeroftruth

So one single person sent you a rude sticker and now you want to denigrate ALL Trump supporters?

How is that not bigotry and hate?
It wasn't one person.... It was pretty rough. People wanted to make my doll into a pin cushion.... Then when I got the pic of thump giving me the finger... well, that was quite enough.

I went through something similar in 2016. I made a doll with a teddy bear on the dress. I added the words "Biden/Harris... Help America Smile Again". I was thinking of all the school shootings and how I wanted them to stop. But that's not how the message was received. I took my Marketplace Ad down and never showed that doll again. Now she's sitting on my dresser.... Waiting for a new dress.

The messages I got were much worse this time. Marketplace took the comments down. I was afraid!

This doll only had the name Harris on the cap and it set them off something awful.... It was really mean!

It's a crocheted doll. It wouldn't hurt anyone, even if someone clobbered someone over the head with it... It's all yarn and stuffing. Why would anyone say or post such nasty things?

It's a problem.... but... the pot is legal... and I can get stoned and make something else. No big deal...

I just can't believe a doll can make people so mean!!!!

SamSpade

I can now find at least a dozen videos on X showing people beating the ever living CRAP out of Trump SUPPORTERS - bloodied, bruised and so on.

Now I don't get into insulting in politics, generally - I don't see the point. But when a political side takes to SHOOTING candidates and beating people, I think it's understandable if they say words that people don't like.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I went through something similar in 2016. I made a doll with a teddy bear on the dress. I added the words "Biden/Harris.

?

This doll only had the name Harris on the cap and it set them off something awful.... It was really mean!

Do a little social experiment: make one with Trump/MAGA and see what happens.

Honestly, Becky, I'm unimpressed with your trauma. I know you did this to go, "See? Trump people suck," but the level of vitriol heaped on Trump and his supporters from *real* people who have power and influence is staggering. The news media, celebrities, elected officials... And that's not even counting the number of sociopaths on social media talking crazy. This is well known to anyone who keeps up.

🤷‍♀️

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Shouldn't this be posted on Reddit?

What? And miss out on all the salaciousness that has been provided for us here? Plus Reddit censors.

Do you just like to stir the pot? Or are just pretty much tone deaf? You are one of those people that love to claim innocence when you intentionally do things to piss people off, and then complain that they get pissed off. So, piss off with your faux outrage.

SamSpade

but the level of vitriol heaped on Trump and his supporters from *real* people who have power and influence is staggering. The news media, celebrities, elected officials... And that's not even counting the number of sociopaths on social media talking crazy. This is well known to anyone who keeps up.
The weird thing is - I was uterly ASTONISHED at the brutal treatment BUSH got - and it completely pails in comparison. Cheney was only Darth Vader - but Trump is declared worse than Hitler. And that's the media ON TV. No one said that about Obama, at least not on the major networks. And Biden, they've just said he's a demented old nitwit - and pejorative or not - it's actually TRUE.

CPUSA

It wasn't one person.... It was pretty rough. People wanted to make my doll into a pin cushion.... Then when I got the pic of thump giving me the finger... well, that was quite enough.

I went through something similar in 2016. I made a doll with a teddy bear on the dress. I added the words "Biden/Harris... Help America Smile Again". I was thinking of all the school shootings and how I wanted them to stop. But that's not how the message was received. I took my Marketplace Ad down and never showed that doll again. Now she's sitting on my dresser.... Waiting for a new dress.

The messages I got were much worse this time. Marketplace took the comments down. I was afraid!

It's a crocheted doll. It wouldn't hurt anyone, even if someone clobbered someone over the head with it... It's all yarn and stuffing. Why would anyone say or post such nasty things?

It's a problem.... but... the pot is legal... and I can get stoned and make something else. No big deal...

I just can't believe a doll can make people so mean!!!!

I just can't believe you are still in denial about the hatred and vicious attacks that PRESIDENT Trump & his supporters suffer CONSTANTLY...while STILL believing you & your hate filled ilk are innocent & loving....your lies prove what type of person you are....Rev. 17...it's you...