Thump and his thumpers

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
"Can we at least let kids be kids?"

Another one who claims to care about children?

You support Satanic Pedophiles!
Hes desperate to exploit and create more emotionally damaged people to vote Democrat.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

When someone who is known to be carrying a gun tells you to do something... you do it... lol.

WTAF? Do you also cower if someone has a pocket knife as well?

I just went on my one-mile daily walk around the neighborhood.

Goodness. A whole mile? The stamina required must have been extremely exhausting and fatiguing for you. Did you have to stop along the way a couple of times to rest a bit and catch your breath before continuing home?

Ramp Guy

Goodness. A whole mile? The stamina required must have been extremely exhausting and fatiguing for you. Did you have to stop along the way a couple of times to rest a bit and catch your breath before continuing home?
I bet there were at least 3 to 4 stops to run into safe spaces because she kept seeing Trump-Vance lawn signs in the neighborhood.

---Imagine wanting someone to run the country that didn’t even know her boss had dementia.---

NOTSMC

Politics aside and no disrespect intended, unless I'm mistaken and I don't think I am, a whole mile is actually pretty decent. She had cancer I believe for quite some time and has since gotten better; I'm sure it takes a while to build things back up again. IMHO, a mile is something to be celebrated. Again no offense.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Politics aside and no disrespect intended, unless I'm mistaken and I don't think I am, a whole mile is actually pretty decent. She had cancer I believe for quite some time and has since gotten better; I'm sure it takes a while to build things back up again. IMHO, a mile is something to be celebrated. Again no offense.
You left out that she was blinded in one eye by her doctor and with all that legal weed her walking could be more like doing the Curly Shuffle (that will wear one out).

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
OK ... Is this another one of those "I'm rubber you're glue" moments the thumpers are always trying?

Do republicans really hate dolls?

They claim to love dogs, cats, and pets so much they seem to make eating them a crime.

Do they hate dolls too?

Thumpers must not include Koreans... I heard Koreans at the Southeast Market in DC were serving cat meat back in the 80's.

Do thumpers hate dolls? The thumper in Bambi just seemed so nice!!!

I learned thump and his thumpers hate dolls... and they all play the "I'm rubber you're glue" game.

It's so sad that thumpers must hate dolls! How can there be a nice democracy without dolls?????

OH NO... do thumpers hate Barbi????

:coffee:

Not enough attention to your "christian" posts in the Religion forum?
:coffee:

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Well, it was just a little jab, a poke, a prod, tongue-in-cheek so to speak in an attempt to showcase her loopy political mindset. Though her statement did have an aire of, 'I can walk and talk politics at the same time'. But maybe the short distance is due to all the pot she consumes? Which also might be the cause of her crazy political viewpoints?

BTW. No offence taken. :buddies:

PJay

PJay

Maybe you should start making dolls for all the tortured and raped children!

Maybe you should reach out and see what you can do to help.

Maybe you ought to get a clue about how serious a problem this is in OUR country!