Tiger joke tread...

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

I always said golf was a dangerous game...all this happened because Tiger picked up another birdie.

Tiger Woods needs a new driver, one for the Cadillac and the other to replace the one that his wife wrapped around his head.

Tiger Woods apparently is giving up pro golf. He was rumoured saying 'My putting is still good, but I keep driving into the trees'

Tiger Woods has been dropped by Gilette after admitting this incident was his closest shave ever....

Tiger's got a great Caddie, but it's not enough to get him out of the rough on this one.

What do Tiger Woods and baby seals have in common? They're both clubbed by Norwegians !

What's the diffence between a Volkswagen and a Tiger. Volkswagens have Golfs that can drive.

Tiger Woods has a new line of golf clubs... when you use the drivers, your balls are guaranteed to hit a tree.

Tiger crashed his car because he was in such a rush to move on to the second hole.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Ping just offered Elin Woods an endorsement contract pushing her own set of
drivers. They are said to named Elin Woods..."clubs you can beat Tiger with."

Tiger just changed his nickname but still kept it in the cat family--his new
name?: Cheetah

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Here's mine:

As part of Elin's punishment for Tiger, he has to change his name but was able to stay in the cat family. His new name is Cheetah.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
just got this one in an email

Attachments

• Tiger.jpg
    Tiger.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 48

Erin

Woodpeckers

A Mexican woodpecker and a Canadian woodpecker were in Mexico arguing about which country had the toughest trees. The Mexican woodpecker claimed Mexico had a tree that no woodpecker could peck.

The Canadian woodpecker accepted his challenge and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem. The Mexican woodpecker was amazed.

The Canadian woodpecker then challenged the Mexican woodpecker to peck a tree in Canada that was absolutely "impeccable" (a term frequently used by woodpeckers). The Mexican woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge.

The two of them flew to Canada where the Mexican woodpecker successfully
pecked the so-called 'impeckable' tree almost without breaking a sweat.

Both woodpeckers were now terribly confused. How is it that the Canadian
woodpecker was able to peck the Mexican tree, and the Mexican woodpecker
was able to peck the Canadian tree, yet neither was able to peck the tree in their own country?

After much woodpecker pondering, they both came to the same conclusion:

Apparently, Tiger Woods was right. "Your pecker does get harder when you're away from home. "

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Okay, I know it's old now, but got this one today and thought it was kind of funny.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 35
T

toppick08

I just hope those Dixie Darlings from USM don't get loose...:whistle:....Hello Linda, :howdy:... :drool:.....

:killingme: