Tiger Woods......

thurley42

HY;FR
Cheating on your spouse is inexcusable. *My opinion* I think it says a lot about your integrity, or lack thereof and that goes for ANYbody. Does it effect me? No. Does it change my opinion of Tiger as a golfer? No. Does it change my opinion of him as a person? Yes.

well there ya go...I couldn't care less about him as a person...just for entertainment purposes.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I read an article in Maxim or FHM several tears ago that said pretty much the same thing as what Zguy28 posted. It said that Eldrick would was a big time puzzy hound after he got off the course. I figured :shrug: here he was in his mid 20's SINGLE and richer than hell, I wouldn't blame him. The crap he pulled after getting married though is inexcusable.

Why were you crying? :confused:

I know...I know...XM and Maxim make me pretty teary eyed sometimes too. :hot:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
first....good one on the nike!

second...why is it inexcusable? Have you invested anything personally into Tiger's personal life? I think people in general get way too involved in all of this....my personal thought is that I am a big Tiger fan because of his play...that is it. I am not a big fan of Tiger for his personal life, and I wouldn't be a big fan of Tiger if he sold hot dogs, insurance, etc. All I care about is seeing him do unbelievable things on the course...breaking records, and winning...

He's a professional athlete...not only that, he is argueably the most dominating professional athlete of all time....I'm not suprised at all by this....the overwhelming majority of rich famous people do it...I don't understand why people are shocked and appalled...I mean it's not like other people in his peer group are calling him out (well none that didn't introduce him to his wife)...just the opposite....Jack is even on his side, saying he'll figure it out..and that he respects his privacy...

Why? probably because he's been there...and he's just glad TMZ wasn't around in his day...

Well, be that as it may, let me tell you one thing for damn sure; No more Buick's for me.

:tap:

thurley42

HY;FR
Well, be that as it may, let me tell you one thing for damn sure; No more Buick's for me.

:tap:

:killingme:killingme shouldn't this be in the "Share a Joke" Section!

In other Tiger news, I see that they are trying to drag him into the dirt with his Dr. who got busted for HGH smuggling or something...I was walking out the door when I heard it on Sportscenter...

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:killingme:killingme shouldn't this be in the "Share a Joke" Section!

In other Tiger news, I see that they are trying to drag him into the dirt with his Dr. who got busted for HGH smuggling or something...I was walking out the door when I heard it on Sportscenter...

Drag him in the dirt? This doc ain't the only one and Tiger, obviously, has been 'enhancing' for a couple years now. Roger Clemens, A-roid, Bonds, Giambi, he's got that super stud look.

Psyops has me cold on this one; Tigers a cheater on numerous levels. Win at ALL and ANY cost.

:banghead:

thurley42

HY;FR
Drag him in the dirt? This doc ain't the only one and Tiger, obviously, has been 'enhancing' for a couple years now. Roger Clemens, A-roid, Bonds, Giambi, he's got that super stud look.

Psyops has me cold on this one; Tigers a cheater on numerous levels. Win at ALL and ANY cost.

:banghead:

hmmmm I don't recall Bonds ever being caught with any real evidence....and the last time I checked Tiger was never under suspicion for any PED...god forbid the guy got in shape...

but that's cool....people love to see the people they put on pedastals fall...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
hmmmm I don't recall Bonds ever being caught with any real evidence....and the last time I checked Tiger was never under suspicion for any PED...god forbid the guy got in shape...

but that's cool....people love to see the people they put on pedastals fall...

You have any doubts about Bonds?

I guess we'll see but, I have to mea culpa over Tiger.

thurley42

HY;FR
You have any doubts about Bonds?

I guess we'll see but, I have to mea culpa over Tiger.

I don't have an opinion because once again...i'm not going to crucify an individual over something everyone else is doing.....one of the greatest injustices we'll see in sports is the day that A-Rod goes to the HOF while Big Mac and Barry...and hell Charlie Hustle are still kept out.

we've had this discussion so many times it's really not worth revisiting...until you hook everyone up to a polygraph and find out the athletes who have never cheated at anything in their lives, I'll pass on judging.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't have an opinion because once again...i'm not going to crucify an individual over something everyone else is doing.....one of the greatest injustices we'll see in sports is the day that A-Rod goes to the HOF while Big Mac and Barry...and hell Charlie Hustle are still kept out.

we've had this discussion so many times it's really not worth revisiting...until you hook everyone up to a polygraph and find out the athletes who have never cheated at anything in their lives, I'll pass on judging.

I hear you but, having fun at Tigers expense is one thing. Folks are making the point that, more than anything else, it's his hypocrisy, that he sought to sell this Beaver Cleaver image that is where he deserves his foisting upon the petard, the petard HE wielded.

No one says a word about John Daley other than sympathy for his struggle with his demons. People LOVE him because he's just a real dude, warts and all.