tight jeans on boys?

N

nitwhit3286

Ok, suddenly both boys and girls are wearing the tight as hell skinny jeans...especially the skater kids that run around down here. Do you think this is cute on boys? Girls, as long as you are skinny.....when you get in the double jean digits, IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!!!!

N

nitwhit3286

yeah.....cause this is just the height of fashion :lmao: I will never let my brother wear those... OMG!

Attachments

• skinnyjeans.gif
    skinnyjeans.gif
    77.5 KB · Views: 195
N

nitwhit3286

I have no idea but my kids are young enough I still pick their clothes out and I'm not picking those

haha I hear ya on that one..... just when I thought it couldn't get any worse with the leggings and skirts... haha

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
I think the boys that wear the skinny jeans are gross... I see them all the time skinny jeans,tight shirts,boxers hanging out, and studded belts around their butts not even in the belt loops...with shaggy hair. If I was their momma I wouldnt let them outta the house looking that way.

jenbengen

Watch it
Ok, suddenly both boys and girls are wearing the tight as hell skinny jeans...especially the skater kids that run around down here. Do you think this is cute on boys? Girls, as long as you are skinny.....when you get in the double jean digits, IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!!!!

I have never been a big fan of the "skinny" jeans. ESPECIALLY on boys- it just isn't flattering at all.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
They remind me of the British invasion of the 60s. Very Rolling Stone. And most look....what was that old phase????? Heroin chic, that's it.

jenbengen

Watch it
I think the boys that wear the skinny jeans are gross... I see them all the time skinny jeans,tight shirts,boxers hanging out, and studded belts around their butts not even in the belt loops...with shaggy hair. If I was their momma I wouldnt let them outta the house looking that way.

And I am definitely over the shaggy hair cuts on boys. It feels like every teenage boy in this area has the exact same haircut. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

You're getting old

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
To my Karma giver... I am glad you know who I am. I am glad you think I am fat and wear ugly clothes. Next time sign it.Pu$$y :yay:

vbailey

vbailey
my son is 12, I would never let him wear jeans like that...he is a little chunky and Iam thankful for that, maybe he will not ask for tight fitting jeans. I do let him have the scruffy hair. Mom's gotta give in to some things, I don't mind the hair, most the time, sometimes it bothers me when we need to dress up for an event, but as long as he keeps it clean I can let it go.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
There are lots of things I don't think are cute, male skinny jeans included. I've just learned to stop complaining, people dress however they wanna dress. Maybe they're trying to keep the Nitwhits away. :shrug:

N

nitwhit3286

There are lots of things I don't think are cute, male skinny jeans included. I've just learned to stop complaining, people dress however they wanna dress. Maybe they're trying to keep the Nitwhits away. :shrug:

Sorry I don't rock the cradle with little kiddies.....I like my men strong, big, and

black. :killingme