Tiki

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
bobbyflatliner said:
Whos Going To Tiki????!!!!
I am heading over tomorrow with my sleeping bag and a few other essentials that I can strap to my bicycle. I want to be the first one in line on Friday. :popcorn:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
Most of us will be at Otter's as he is having a forum party at his place that same night.
I heard he and Catt are gonna have the pups do a rendition of "It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To".

Nickel said:
I heard he and Catt are gonna have the pups do a rendition of "It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To".
That would explain their current costumes. At least this gave Abby the chance to retire that tired feathered boa and tiara.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
That would explain their current costumes. At least this gave Abby the chance to retire that tired feathered boa and tiara.
I just hope they take lots of pics. :whistle:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kwillia said:

Don't you know it's stupid to dress up and party with dogs. :rolleyes:

R

remaxrealtor

Midnightrider said:
exactly,
its amateur alcoholic weekend
forecast is for lots of pink puke
I remember when China Harbor was next to Tiki....Sat. mornings, there were piles of pink rice everywhere!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Tigerlily said:
I am heading over tomorrow with my sleeping bag and a few other essentials that I can strap to my bicycle. I want to be the first one in line on Friday. :popcorn:
We already closed the bridge. You're going to need a boat.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
I remember when China Harbor was next to Tiki....Sat. mornings, there were piles of pink rice everywhere!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I know you remember when it was Blastaways... :lol: