Tips for Democrat's on July 4th

wintersprings

Be positive, maby one thing you propose will actually work..naw

wear sunscreen, because thin skin burns easily

Forget cut and run, when the fireworks go off, you are allowed to stay

and the best one

just because Republicans don't ever have to explain that they support America, you get all day to try, so get started

AndyMarquisLIVE

and the best one

just because Republicans don't ever have to explain that they support America, you get all day to try, so get started
:bigwhoop:

Attachments

• john-kerry-fail.jpg
    john-kerry-fail.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 109
D

Dixie

and the best one

Why do I love America? Freedom of speech has to be my favorite. In this country, dumbasses like you get to say whatever they want in the ten plus threads they start on a daily basis regardless of how stupid they sound and nobody blinks an eye.

Happy holiday Winterspring!

wintersprings

Why do I love America? Freedom of speech has to be my favorite. In this country, dumbasses like you get to say whatever they want in the ten plus threads they start on a daily basis regardless of how stupid they sound and nobody blinks an eye.

yes, you have all day to say why you love america. Not that anyone believes you, but please try.....

molake

Why do I love America? dumbasses like you get to say whatever they want in the ten plus threads they start on a daily basis regardless of how stupid they sound and nobody blinks an eye.
!

I think what winterspring is trying to say ... is that this is a great day to stay positive and reflect pure love of your country. Calling people stupid is the elitist road ... and reflecting back to July 4, 1776 ... the Tories found that elitism was a failed substitute of bravery and heart.

But yes, I agree, freedom of speech is wonderful ... a great reminer of the grateness and potential of this country. I thought about you when I put my flag up this morning.

Happy 4th of July to everyone

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Unlike the DU who boots you the second you post an opposing opinion....

Whatya say Dix?? I can't hearrrrr youuuuu!!!!! :killingme

awpitt

Main Streeter

:yeahthat:

Why is so hard for folks like Winterspring to set aside just one day a year to be an American instead of a partisan?

Kerad

and the best one

Oh.

I now see that ignorance takes no holiday. A shame. :ohwell:

Wintersprings, I wish you a crappy 4th. I hope you drop an M-80 down your shorts and dive into a salt pit looking for relief. :yay:

:patriot:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:yeahthat:

Why is so hard for folks like Winterspring to set aside just one day a year to be an American instead of a partisan?
Oh.

I now see that ignorance takes no holiday. A shame. :ohwell:

Wintersprings, I wish you a crappy 4th. I hope you drop an M-80 down your shorts and dive into a salt pit looking for relief. :yay: :patriot:
Well you democrats still haven't answered why unlike this board, the DU & kos boots opposing opinions. :tap:

Happy 4th commies. :howdy:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Well you democrats still haven't answered why unlike this board, the DU & kos boots opposing opinions. :tap:

Happy 4th commies. :howdy:
No commie here. I pay my bills, have never missed voting (not once), served on jury when asked, and served in the MIL.

I'm not familiar with the "DU & kos" so I can't help you there.

wintersprings

except that there are better sources

"President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year."

from the LA times which hates Bush no less

la Times

go to love this quote "I know because I negotiated more than one of the opportunities."

this is first hand source material folks, showing how Mr Andy LIES

Last edited: