Tips for Democrat's on July 4th

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Because this is the RU, where everything is about blaming Democrats for everything from The Holocaust to 9-11.
Oh like the dems blame W for everything from Katrina to gas prices?? Gotcha! :yay:

DEMs could find a cure for cancer and the right wing radicals would still find a wa to say NO.
How would you even hear our response over your chants of:

"BUSH CREATED CANCER, WE CURED IT!!"

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Have you ever read Dereliction of Duty? It's the book by Buzz Patterson, the AF guy who carried the football for Clinton.

My 12 yo son checked it out (of his own accord) and he read it. I'll bet even you can understand it. You might even learn something.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Have you ever read Dereliction of Duty? It's the book by Buzz Patterson, the AF guy who carried the football for Clinton.

My 12 yo son checked it out (of his own accord) and he read it. I'll bet even you can understand it. You might even learn something.

That's just like Scott McLellan's book, right?

:dork:

And I could read Scottie's book and you'd say it's full of lies. You righties are just so ignorant. I bet you'd blame Clinton for the current economic crisis. :bigwhoop:

Severa

Common sense ain't common

And I could read Scottie's book and you'd say it's full of lies. You righties are just so ignorant. I bet you'd blame Clinton for the current economic crisis. :bigwhoop:

'You righties are just so ignorant' And this makes you what, the Grand PooBah of all that is SOMD? Please. Your little 'holier than thou, my s**t doesn't stink' attitude as far as us 'Righties' is concerned is getting pretty damned old fast. I didn't think it was possible but you're starting to reach Forestal levels of b**chiness.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

No dear. It wasn't like Scott McClellan's book. There have been countless witnesses who've already spoken out about Scott being misguided on his book. Buzz Patterson carried the football for Clinton for two years - I think he had a pretty good vantage point from which to speak.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. You threw out biased information along with your usual insulting sarcasm.

To which I posted a legitimate source and you throw out more insults.

Here - let me help:
Dereliction of Duty
An Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America's National Security

The Important Revelations in “Dereliction of Duty”

• How President Clinton lost a crucial chance to strike strategic targets in Iraq because he wouldn't interrupt his golf game long enough to talk to his National Security Advisor and give the necessary orders
  • Clinton's response to multiple terrorist attacks during his administration: lots of talk and little action
  • How President Clinton lost the nuclear codes, the world’s most important military document
  • Osama bin Laden: how he came close to being assassinated on Clinton's watch -- except that the President hesitated too long in deciding to give the order
Buzz Patterson Dereliction of Duty - Reckless Disregard / Dereliction of Duty / RighTalk Radio

awpitt

Main Streeter

Here - let me help:
Buzz Patterson Dereliction of Duty - Reckless Disregard / Dereliction of Duty / RighTalk Radio

The integrety of the nuclear codes has been comprimised at least once during every administration, not just Clinton.
Your source is a turn coat who published claims for personal financial gain. People in Patternson's position are not expected to agree with everything they see or the policies of the elected leaders they serve; however, there is a code that these people are expected to follow. Patterson broke that code for his own gain which makes everything he claims suspect. My Dad witnessed several interesting things while he worked for the NSC under Carter and Reagan but he took those things to his grave because he followed the code. Patterson is an a$$.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Buzz Patterson carried the football for Clinton for two years - I think he had a pretty good vantage point from which to speak.
There were several other people who carried the codes along with Patterson during that same period and they're not out there selling their stories. That in itself doesn't speak too well of Patterson's credibility.

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLIVE

No dear. It wasn't like Scott McClellan's book. There have been countless witnesses who've already spoken out about Scott being misguided on his book. Buzz Patterson carried the football for Clinton for two years - I think he had a pretty good vantage point from which to speak.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. You threw out biased information along with your usual insulting sarcasm.

Here - let me help:

Let me type this nice and slow for you:

THERE WAS NO PROOF OSAMA BIN LADEN HAD COMMITTED ANY CRIME AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS IN 1996. EVEN IF SUDAN HAD OFFERED HIM UP ON A SILVER PLATTER, WE COULD NOT TAKE HIM. :dork:

Now, onto your pety little book.

Richard Clarke led Bush's anti-terrorism wing for years. He released a book saying Bush made decisions based off partisan politics alone. You righties say Clarke and McLellan have no credibility. Then, you post a link to a book by someone who had just as much a role in Clinton's White House as Clarke did in Bush's regime.

At the least, you're a hypocrite. :lol:

AndyMarquisLIVE

There were several other people who carried the codes along with Patterson during that same period and they're not out there selling their stories. That in itself doesn't speak too well of Patterson's cedibility.
It's useless.

All this will go :whoosh: and Bann will just say your sources are biased, because it's not republicankoolaidwire.com :killingme