To all the ignorant Amish people.

GreenHornet

Yeppers! A retired Submarine Special Operations Officer anchor chucker (and three years in the Army during Nam). Now ain't I special? My opinion is no more valid than anyone else's. It may come from a different perspective, but it's no more valid.

cwo_ghwebb, you are to be commended for service to your country for serving in Nam. That makes your opinion that more valuable than those that served in WWII, Korea, or any other conflict? Your insecurity by bringing the fact up you served is here for all to see and evaluate.

I always hated that chickenhawk argument during a debate, if you didn't serve you can't comment (false premise). That's the equivalent of saying because as a man I can't bear children, I should have no opinion in a child's upbringing.

At least you can unhinge some folks!

Do you feel so ignorant you have to insult others as ignorant to make yourself feel better? When you feel so ignorant, read or start to get an education. You had the time and the military would have supplemented reimbursement of the cost.

Right back at you.

GreenHornet

Why does anyone even respond to his posts?

Why do you even post here ET1 (yes I know who you are). You're stationed in SanDiego, why do you post on a SOMD forum? No friends out there? So what if you WERE stationed here at one time, you've moved on, or didn't you?

Does it bother you that my posts are responded too? Do I bother you?
I don't care and I'm not going anywhere, if you don't like my posts than don't read them.... See that's the beauty of our great country - you have a choice. Carry on, go out and make some new friends at your new duty station, or are are you so annoying in person that you can't?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Why do you even post here ET1 (yes I know who you are). You're stationed in SanDiego, why do you post on a SOMD forum? No friends out there? So what if you WERE stationed here at one time, you've moved on, or didn't you?

I don't care and I'm not going anywhere, if you don't like my posts than don't read them.... See that's the beauty of our great country - you have a choice. Carry on, go out and make some new friends at your new duty station, or are are you so annoying in person that you can't?

I'm not an ET1

M

missperky

Because this is a public forum and anyone can post here...:shrug:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance

I'm just curious why if people get so worked up over your posts they give you more fodder to irritate them. I usually don't bother reading them.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..

He's my friend... I'm in Kansas... Sometimes, yall are just too damn funny to let go.... and I worked with him... I don't ever remember him being an ET... or an E-6 for that matter...
I'm going to continue to read your posts because your a babbling asstard... and watching you entertains me... kinda like a one legged man screwing a midget shoved in a 5 gallon pail....

M

missperky

He's my friend... I'm in Kansas... Sometimes, yall are just too damn funny to let go.... and I worked with him... I don't ever remember him being an ET... or an E-6 for that matter...
I'm going to continue to read your posts because your a babbling asstard... and watching you entertains me... kinda like a one legged man screwing a midget shoved in a 5 gallon pail....

:popcorn:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

:roflmao:

GreenHornet

I'm just curious why if people get so worked up over your posts they give you more fodder to irritate them. I usually don't bother reading them.

Sure you read them....

And you are correct, you're not an ET1, you're an FC1 and were stationed in Dahlgren either way I find it ammusing that you still post on a SOMD forum from San Diego. get a life!

M

missperky

Sure you read them....

And you are correct, you're not an ET1, you're an FC1 and were stationed in Dahlgren either way I find it ammusing that you still post on a SOMD forum from San Diego. get a life!

I have no clue wtf a ET1 or a FC1 is and I don't care..

Why do you care where he lives? And why he posts here?
I live in hell and post here, got a problem?

GreenHornet

You know what I find ammusing? A 55 year old anchor chucker who acts like a 12 year old on a message board. And to top it all off, your own friends can't even trust you because you have a big mouth. You lack integrity. My guess is that you were an outcast amongst your own Chiefs mess. Most CWO's I've worked with are that way. Reading some of your posts I can easily categorize you in the same way.

M

missperky

You know what I find ammusing? A 55 year old anchor chucker who acts like a 12 year old on a message board. And to top it all off, your own friends can't even trust you because you have a big mouth. You lack integrity. My guess is that you were an outcast amongst your own Chiefs mess. Most CWO's I've worked with are that way. Reading some of your posts I can easily categorize you in the same way.

Know what I find amusing? The fact that you can't spell it...:neener:

That's funny.

So, who am I?