To all those who sat at home....

thatcat22

Sorry, those are my marching orders.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Acts 10:42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God [to be] the Judge of quick and dead.

2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

do you get paid for all this preaching????:lmao:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I dont think she meant being social as hooking up.She went to talk to real people and hang out instead of listining to scanners about other people. Atleast we know how you think in a "social" event.

If you both are still around this place in a year or so, I hope you can come back to this thread and laugh at yourselves.

slotted

correct me if i'm wrong, but was the bible written by god? seems to me to just be a colaboration of good standards to live by expressed by story. all scare tactics to make you a good person.

oh wait, i better watch it...lightning may strike me down!!

Men's hands wrote the Bible as they were moved by God.

2nd Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.

thatcat22

oh I laugh at myself all the time....called being normal..hope you all can see that your imposing nature is frightening

K

kris31280

Sorry, those are my marching orders.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Acts 10:42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God [to be] the Judge of quick and dead.

2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
:yikes: :faint:

I got nothin' more than that...

Preach on Reverand Slotted! :lol:

After reading all the threads about those who sat at home Friday and Saturday night on the forum and mocked the ppl who went to the tiki bar opening....GET A LIFE. It's fine that you didn't want to go, but to sit at home on your lazy a$$ and listen to the scanner and praise god that you weren't there....seriously...how lame. It was a great time for those who did go and if you weren't there, you have no right to criticize it.

Guess someone found their MPD spreadsheet the other day :rolleyes:

If you both are still around this place in a year or so, I hope you can come back to this thread and laugh at yourselves.

Yeah - people learn to shut the 'eff up and not even start - some people on here really need a mental muzzle.

slotted

what about your american express card that you charged all the pizza on??

Oh back to the mocking me? I'll add you to the church prayer list. Hopefully one day your heart will no longer be hardened and the scales will fall off your eyes.

Just Remember

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

T

toppick08

I was just expressing the simple statement that I did not go to the tiki bar to get totally wasted...i went to be social....not stay home and criticize the people that went....somehow like always someone feels that they must "save" the people who participate in such social activities with their hypocritical aspersions. Doesn't God teach to accept everyone and not to criticize? I find this funny...no wait..hysterical how all the holy rollers are the first to criticize and judge. The Tiki Bar is a Southern Maryland tradition. It was great that there was such a large turnout and even more wonderful that all of the hypocrites stayed home so the big bad demons wouldn't get them.

So is illegal street racing, but we tend to frown on that.......:rolleyes:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
what about your american express card that you charged all the pizza on??

If you would kneel with slotted and I, we would show you the way...

You seem to have a thing for pizza (you've mentioned it several times now) Slotted and I would be happy to order one once we were done. It's only right to provide sustenance if we're going to test your endurance in such a fashion.