To all you folks

littlelady

God bless the USA
In addition, saying her previous name was banned. We can all see here that is not the case.

FYI...If I try to log in as mamatutu, it says...you have been banned. I have no idea why mamatutu is showing up in threads. Not sure how it all works; nor do I care. Happy foruming!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No doubt. :lol: We can look forward to well-worn chestnuts like "Works.Every.Time" and "In my time here" and "hoot and a half." That and "you're a hen and you're a hen and YOU'RE a hen." :duh:
and don't forget the liberal use of "I'm looking out for you" and
:bann:

Bann

PREMO Member
it's critical the siggy includes why she moved to MoCo (definitely not by choice, kicking and screaming and whatnot but all for the granddots...she threw away a lot of stuff for the move), her daughter's medical information, her southern heritage, and actually it's not husband it's just her hub:patriot:

:buddies:

...and this anon forum is her ONE AND ONLY EVER SOCIAL MEDIA. :yay:

MiddleGround

Feel free to defend her. Homesick hasn't been seen in quite sometime and she needs someone in her corner.

How does it jump to this? So, simply asking why you did what you did I am automatically defending someone and against you? Interesting. Didn't know it was so easy to trigger someone to assign "sides" to others.

Is this a 'hive' situation? I see 2 others were immediately anxious to automatically agree with you.

"Agree with all that I am doing or you ARE the enemy!" I thought that was a liberal way of thought. Aren't you an admitted conservative?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
FYI...If I try to log in as mamatutu, it says...you have been banned. I have no idea why mamatutu is showing up in threads. Not sure how it all works; nor do I care. Happy foruming!

🤥

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
How does it jump to this? So, simply asking why you did what you did I am automatically defending someone and against you? Interesting. Didn't know it was so easy to trigger someone to assign "sides" to others.

Is this a 'hive' situation? I see 2 others were immediately anxious to automatically agree with you.

"Agree with all that I am doing or you ARE the enemy!" I thought that was a liberal way of thought. Aren't you an admitted conservative?
Bumping this thread just shows some of the past history. I don't ask anyone to "take sides". People can make up their own minds and think for themselves. I disagree with people all the time. I just don't go all vapid and kirk out.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Bumping this thread just shows some of the past history. I don't ask anyone to "take sides". People can make up their own minds and think for themselves. I disagree with people all the time. I just don't go all vapid and kirk out.
And note this thread was started in 2013 AND by one of the nicest and most easygoing people I know. And she is still doing the same stupid ointment over and over again. Lather, rinse, repeat. :crazy:

And :howdy: Kookoo! I see you are up to your normal pattern. Make a couple of "nice" posts during non-vampire hours, then will start in on your normal :jameo: in the wee hours. Have at it, you jealous nutcase. I will be well asleep by then and looking forward to spending the day with my bestie.

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot. :roflmao:

littlelady

God bless the USA

I saw that earlier, too. It made no sense that mamatutu was on the list of forum members online. Like I said it would not let me log out, or perform any functions. This is what I see when logging in as mamatutu.

It is, obviously, a glitch since when the forum format was changed. Thanks for being so observant, and happy foruming!

I assume you have noticed that mamatutu is no longer on the members online list. I am assuming the glitch has been fixed.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
I saw that earlier, too. It made no sense that mamatutu was on the list of forum members online. Like I said it would not let me log out, or perform any functions. This is what I see when logging in as mamatutu.

View attachment 144406
It is, obviously, a glitch since when the forum format was changed. Thanks for being so observant, and happy foruming!

I assume you have noticed that mamatutu is no longer on the members online list. I am assuming the glitch has been fixed.

I assume you have noticed that mamatutu received notifications and private messages while supposedly banned. :rolleyes:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I assume you have noticed that mamatutu received notifications and private messages while supposedly banned. :rolleyes:

Those are old, I think. Whenever they were, I could not access them, today. I couldn’t access anything. It just kept saying...oops...and you have been banned. I couldn’t log out of mamatutu, and had to erase cookies, and start over to log on again as littlelady. Thanks for being so observant. Happy foruming!

Why don’t you ask your bestie, Board Mommy, about all the confusion about mamatutu. I guarantee she has the answers. And, I trust her to tell the truth. You’re welcome.

Last edited: