To all you folks

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
No doubt. :lol: We can look forward to well-worn chestnuts like "Works.Every.Time" and "In my time here" and "hoot and a half." That and "you're a hen and you're a hen and YOU'RE a hen." :duh:
I always find it funny that she "updates" anyone who isn't aware of who she is/was and what she is all about. Always references her past User Name, that she used to live in Calvert but now lives in Mont Co, that her husband is a Marine/runner, etc. She needs to just put that in her siggy or something and then she won't have to keep repeating herself.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
She's still up when I'm getting up at 3am sometimes. I know she says it's because she's babysitting but I've never understood that. If the kids are asleep are you supposed to stay awake all night and watch them? Did I miss that part in the babysitter's hand guide?
:sshrug: You'd think the kids would wear her out during the day and she'd be zonked out by early evening.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I always find it funny that she "updates" anyone who isn't aware of who she is/was and what she is all about. Always references her past User Name, that she used to live in Calvert but now lives in Mont Co, that her husband is a Marine/runner, etc. She needs to just put that in her siggy or something and then she won't have to keep repeating herself.
In addition, saying her previous name was banned. We can all see here that is not the case.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
She will be thrilled. She likes being a "hot topic".
It's what she thrives on and why she derails so many threads to make it all about her. Pretty sad when your life revolves around a forum and you have to try to "control" everything that is posted.

And she lurks all day, gobbling up everything so she can spew her venom in the wee hours of the night, editing her posts ad nauseum. So :howdy: Kookoo and 🖕

lucky_bee

RBF expert
it's critical the siggy includes why she moved to MoCo (definitely not by choice, kicking and screaming and whatnot but all for the granddots...she threw away a lot of stuff for the move), her daughter's medical information, her southern heritage, and actually it's not husband it's just her hub :patriot:

:buddies:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
it's critical the siggy includes why she moved to MoCo (definitely not by choice, kicking and screaming and whatnot but all for the granddots...she threw away a lot of stuff for the move), her daughter's medical information, her southern heritage, and actually it's not husband it's just her hub:patriot:

:buddies:
What a terrific idea!

Lump

Think you are confusing them with the Romance/Sgt Sprout tryst.
Maybe.... I thought she always referred to her husband as her Beloved. Not being snarky, just remembered it as being her thing. But my memory isn't what it used to be!