To B or not to B !

To B or not to B

• Guy#2 Should be mad at his best friend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guy#2 Should be mad at his wife.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Guy#2 Should be mad at both.

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Guy#2 Should realize he would have done the same and ask for a turn.

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
Nickel said:
Gumbo, I hope you're joking, otherwise I've lost any respect I had for you. These are people's lives, not some TV show for your, or anyone's, enjoyment. Not all men are conniving little horndogs, as is evidenced by Friend #2.
But F#2 runs around on his wife... horndog or not a horndog :confused:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sweetpea said:
But F#2 runs around on his wife... horndog or not a horndog :confused:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. :lol: I still don't think it's cute, 2 (or 3) wrongs don't make a right. :shrug:

I find it hard to believe that neither of these 2 men had any clue that they had freaky wives. And who exactly is F#2 mad at anyways? His buddy...like any red blooded american man ain't gonna take what he can get. Or his wife...which is the one he should be pizzed at. And is he mad cuz of her including the dude or the situation w/ the other woman or both?

I need more facts :popcorn:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Nickel said:
Gumbo, I hope you're joking, otherwise I've lost any respect I had for you. These are people's lives, not some TV show for your, or anyone's, enjoyment. Not all men are conniving little horndogs, as is evidenced by Friend #2.
You must have missed the part of F#2 cheats on his wife.
Now all the sudden he has morals. :confused:

No I'm not joking and all the guy's here at the shop are having a blast with it.
These two Bozo's are airing it out in the middle of my shop.

Besides who in the F on here knows who F#1 or F#2 are. :spank:

Wife of F#2 swears F#2 is pissed because he is afraid his sheot won't work in front two women instead of just her. :lmao:

This has nothing to do with respect, these people are airing this sheot out all over the hood. :popcorn:

gumbo said:

No I'm not joking and all the guy's here at the shop are having a blast with it.
These two Bozo's are airing it out in the middle of my shop.

Besides who in the F on here knows who F#1 or F#2 are. :spank:

Wife of F#2 swears F#2 is pissed because he is afraid his sheot won't work in front two women instead of just her. :lmao:

This has nothing to do with respect, these people are airing this sheot out all over the hood. :popcorn:
Please see my post and finish w/ the facts please...

Darling dear brother of mine...please pm me who these 2 bozos are...
TIA
Your favorite sister,
Sweetpea :huggy:

Mikeinsmd

gumbo said:
See, you didn't mention this in the original post. That changes my opinion entirely. Guy #2 can get over his greif & deal with it the cheatin bastage!! :lol:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
See, you didn't mention this in the original post. That changes my opinion entirely. Guy #2 can get over his greif & deal with it the cheatin bastage!! :lol:
:yeahthat:

I'm sure there's not legal way to do it, but I'd fire them both for being disruptive, causing lost work time and lost profit.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
sweetpea said:
I find it hard to believe that neither of these 2 men had any clue that they had freaky wives. And who exactly is F#2 mad at anyways? His buddy...like any red blooded american man ain't gonna take what he can get. Or his wife...which is the one he should be pizzed at. And is he mad cuz of her including the dude or the situation w/ the other woman or both?

I need more facts :popcorn:
First off I don't know to many guy's that would get pissed because their wifes are going at it.

And yes if I was gonna be pissed it would be a wife not friend.
The guy is watching his wife with friends wife, then he is doing his wife, then wife and friends wife wants him to do the both of them.

Now friends wife should have got up and went home when man started doing his wife, in his house, in his bed.

In this situation F#1 could not of had a drop of blood left in his brain. :lmao:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
sweetpea said:
Please see my post and finish w/ the facts please...

Darling dear brother of mine...please pm me who these 2 bozos are...
TIA
Your favorite sister,
Sweetpea :huggy:
You went to school with one of them. :popcorn:

rack'm

Jaded
gumbo said:
Yea yea. Now who are you sheoting.
If you walked in on that ,your not gonna tell me you would have walked out of the room :liar:
Just like F#1 said . He just was innocently watching . then his wife wanted him too and was just doing his own wife and sheot happened.
Realistically I can understand how F#1 did what he did.

I don't make a habit of lying to myself and neither should you. :spank:

If you really knew me, you'd know that I wouldn't join in and would probably beat those involved into unconciousness....:burning:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Mikeinsmd said:
Sorry I'm posting it as the ho turns.
F#2 wife told me today that F#2 has been caught cheating twice that she knows of.

Don't ask how I got in the middle of this sheot. But it is hilarious :roflmao:

I had to get on F#1 and F#2 today because I had customers and their getting loud, needless to say we haven't been getting much work done, but this sheot is priceless :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

gumbo said:
Sorry I'm posting it as the ho turns. F#2 wife told me today that F#2 has been caught cheating twice that she knows of. Don't ask how I got in the middle of this sheot. But it is hilarious :roflmao: I had to get on F#1 and F#2 today because I had customers and their getting loud, needless to say we haven't been getting much work done, but this sheot is priceless :lmao:
I'm still waiting for the chicks phone numbers... :tap:

If SP went to skool wif them, maybe I did too. :confused:

Mikeinsmd said:
I'm still waiting for the chicks phone numbers... :tap:

If SP went to skool wif them, maybe I did too. :confused:
:spank: :spank: :spank:

And do you not remember the age difference? This dude is younger than I am...by about 2 years.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
rack'm said:
If you really knew me, you'd know that I wouldn't join in and would probably beat those involved into unconciousness....:burning:
So your saying if you walked in on your wife doing another woman that is married to a guy you know, you would beat the hell out of both women :confused:

And I thought my friends were odd. :whistle:

gumbo said:
So your saying if you walked in on your wife doing another woman that is married to a guy you know, you would beat the hell out of both women :confused:

I honestly thought every man had a fantasy of 2 women :confused:

rack'm

Jaded
gumbo said:

YES!!!!

Marriage is a bond between a man and a woman, not a man and his tramp bi wife.

Sex means something to me, it's a commitment to eachother, not just a nut.