To cut or not to cut....

redneck_woman

Starting Over
The style is very cute and would probably look great. A lot of women are wearing cuts like that. The only prob is more haircuts more frequently. When the back grows out, it will throw off the rest. Depending on how fast ur hair grows, ur looking at getting a hair cut every 4-6 weeks to keep it in shape. Will ur lifestyle allow that?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I've always wanted to try that style but could never find a good picture of one to take to the hairdresser.

The style you posted is pretty! You should go for it.

The sides on #2 are too long but the front is way cute.

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
The style is very cute and would probably look great. A lot of women are wearing cuts like that. The only prob is more haircuts more frequently. When the back grows out, it will throw off the rest. Depending on how fast ur hair grows, ur looking at getting a hair cut every 4-6 weeks to keep it in shape. Will ur lifestyle allow that?

I don't see anyone around here with that which is why I like it. Everyone is going for the Katie Holmes/Posh Spice hair and that's not what that is.

I frequent the salon at least that often now with long hair.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The sides on #2 are too long but the front is way cute.

If they can combine the front from #2 with the rest of #3, I'd do it. I think I look better in short hair but miss my longer hair once it's gone. My hair takes forever to grow and I have a cowlick (sp?) to boot!

redneck_woman

Starting Over
I don't see anyone around here with that which is why I like it. Everyone is going for the Katie Holmes/Posh Spice hair and that's not what that is.

I frequent the salon at least that often now with long hair.

It's pretty much an A-Symmetrical (short in the back and long in the front) cut. A lot of women are wearing the A-Symmetrical, it may not be as long in the front or whisping, but there is a lot of women that are wearing the cut.

Wish I could wear it, but I have natural curly hair, so longer the better.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
It's pretty much an A-Symmetrical (short in the back and long in the front) cut. A lot of women are wearing the A-Symmetrical, it may not be as long in the front or whisping, but there is a lot of women that are wearing the cut.

Wish I could wear it, but I have natural curly hair, so longer the better.

It's a version of an a-symetrical bob but not the trendy version that people are wearing a lot of. :yay:

punjabigyrl

Go for it. I say hair is the only part of the body that you can do anything to and if you don't like. Just grow it out.

K

kris31280

... I think I need to go get my hair cut now... to hell with growing it out.

redneck_woman

Starting Over
It's a version of an a-symetrical bob but not the trendy version that people are wearing a lot of. :yay:

I am looking at it from a beautician's point of view, anyway you look at it, it's still an A-Symmetrical because of the direction/angle/degree you have to hold the hair when cutting. The rest is up to the stylist and how she finishes, what tools he/she wants to use to achieve the look. Either scissor cutting it or razoring it. So many different techniques and what the stylist feels comfortable doing.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I am looking at it from a beautician's point of view, anyway you look at it, it's still an A-Symmetrical because of the direction/angle/degree you have to hold the hair when cutting. The rest is up to the stylist and how she finishes, what tools he/she wants to use to achieve the look. Either scissor cutting it or razoring it. So many different techniques and what the stylist feels comfortable doing.

:blah: Don't you have some fake fingernails to attend to?