To cut or not to cut....

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I like this. How it's short in the back but still has some length up front.

I like it too. I don't know what kind of time you have to mess with the hair but I think that kind of style requires some time. I just got mine cut, it's shorter than your picture but in a similar bob style. I had to go buy one of these huge round brushes to be able to straighten it while blow drying. It's a pain in the arse but it's cute when I feel like doing it. If you have the extra time and feel gutsy, I say go for it!!!

K

kris31280

My hair is shorter in the back than in the front and it takes me exactly 5 minutes to do it... Putty in hair, spike it, spray it, brush it, smooth the front, TADA... hairstyle.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I so badly want to get my cut too :tantrum but I'm trying to grow it out. I got highlights for the very first time to curb my desire to cut it(I never dyed my hair professionally).

Sometimes a new sexy cut is just the thing to make us feel good, give us more energy and maybe get our man more action.

You should go see Libby or Dena at Hair It Is, they are great!:yahoo:

K

kris31280

I so badly want to get my cut too :tantrum but I'm trying to grow it out. I got highlights for the very first time to curb my desire to cut it(I never dyed my hair professionally).

Sometimes a new sexy cut is just the thing to make us feel good, give us more energy and maybe get our man more action.

You should go see Libby or Dena at Hair It Is, they are great!:yahoo:
No one but my sister in law gets to cut my hair... ever. I've seen too many bad cuts come out of this area (one today, in fact, when I went to go pick up breakfast... turns out she wanted her hair done like mine was and the chick butchered it bad... so she asked me who I see and I directed her)

morningbell

hmmmmmm
No one but my sister in law gets to cut my hair... ever. I've seen too many bad cuts come out of this area (one today, in fact, when I went to go pick up breakfast... turns out she wanted her hair done like mine was and the chick butchered it bad... so she asked me who I see and I directed her)

This are as in St. Mary's County or Hair It Is? I know it was REALLY hard to find a place down here to get my hair cut. I met Libby and Dena through mutual friends and did know they were stylists but I told them one night that they always looked hot, thats when they told me they were stylists. I only trust them and a friend who just had a baby. It took me a good 4 years to find them, before that I went to visit my family in PA and get my sister to cut my hair.

Geek

This are as in St. Mary's County or Hair It Is? I know it was REALLY hard to find a place down here to get my hair cut. I met Libby and Dena through mutual friends and did know they were stylists but I told them one night that they always looked hot, thats when they told me they were stylists. I only trust them and a friend who just had a baby. It took me a good 4 years to find them, before that I went to visit my family in PA and get my sister to cut my hair.

I use Libby too :howdy:

K

kris31280

She's the manager over at the SmartStyle salon inside Walmart.

I can tell her the look I'm going for and she creates it beautifully. I can give her specific looks and she does those too... but I'm most impressed with the style I have now, which she crafted for me after my son was born. I had really long hair and I told her I needed a major change, something rock star but not too over the top for professional wear.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
:bitingnails: Just talked to my hair girl. Today's the day. About 8-9 inches is gonna come off the back!