TO released...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Won't go to the Skins.

Two receivers drafted in the 2nd last year.

New coach.

Young QB.

No cap room.

It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get picked up at all.

BuddyLee

Football addict
BTW, this hurts the Cowladies in two ways.

The obvious, they lose their top receiver who had better or equal stats than all Dallas receivers combined last season.

Secondly, Dallas takes a 9+ million dollar cap hit.

angelbaby

i wouldn't be surprised either

not a shocker. nobody would trade for him because everyone knew he was being cut.

Beta, if you look in the Haynesworth thread I posted the article about them signing Hall after Taylor was released. I don't see them signing T.O. but hey I didnt think the would sign Deion Sanders either so what do I know! :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Chris Mortenson reports the Redskins are emphatically not interested in TO's services.

ESPN's First Take reports Dan Snyder is not interested in TO.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Jason Reid and Jason La Canfora report:

League sources confirm reports that the Redskins at this point have no interest in pursuing free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens. Obviously, that could change if the market for Owens were to drop, but at this point the team has determined that whatever talent he has left does not outweigh the risk of bringing him into the locker room.

Redskins.com
http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles...T_O__32731.jsp

Vinny -

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">“[Owens’s representatives] called us three years ago before he went to Dallas, and we didn’t have interest then,” Cerrato said. “Why would we have interest when he’s three years older now? We have no interest.” </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK, now I am TERRIFIED!!!

called us three years ago before he went to Dallas, and we didn’t have interest then,” Cerrato said. “Why would we have interest when he’s three years older now? We have no interest.”

:jameo:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles...T_O__32731.jsp

Vinny -

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">“[Owens’s representatives] called us three years ago before he went to Dallas, and we didn’t have interest then,” Cerrato said. “Why would we have interest when he’s three years older now? We have no interest.” </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

...Is there currently anyone on the Redskins Roster with the number 81? :killingme

in BuddyLee's post said:
League sources confirm reports that the Redskins at this point have no interest in pursuing free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens. Obviously, that could change...

Otter

Nothing to see here
Snyder will go after TO with a vengence, he's still smarting that Manny turned down his 50 million and re-signed with the Dodgers.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Didn't Vinny boy bring to in out in San Fran.......

Until we are out of cap room, or he signs somewhere else, I'm in the awaiting to :banghead: stage....

Beta84

They're out to get us
Beta, if you look in the Haynesworth thread I posted the article about them signing Hall after Taylor was released. I don't see them signing T.O. but hey I didnt think the would sign Deion Sanders either so what do I know! :lol:

sweet thanks!