TO released...

BuddyLee

Football addict
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...o-new-england/

The Eagles made a move with a receiver on Thursday — but not the move that the PFT Planet-influenced poll hoped to see.

The Patriots have acquired Lewis in a trade with Philadelphia, along with an undisclosed pick in the 2010 draft.

In exchange, the Eagles picked up an undisclosed selection in the 2009 draft.

Lewis, who has 23 career starts and 90 total appearances, has a history with the Pats. In Super Bowl XXIX, Lewis caught a fourth-quarter touchdown pass, cutting the New England lead to 24-21. It was Lewis’ first career touchdown.
<!-- / message -->

Otter

Nothing to see here
A whole bunch of draft picks.

If they use those picks to pick up 2 quality receivers, they would be a force. Thats all they have been missing over the past 5 or 6 yrs. They have great coaching on both sides of the line, receivers have been their downfall..I despise the eagles, but I would take their team/coaches/front office over most everyone except the Patriots and Steelers. Well, as long as the eagles fans didn't come with them.

LordStanley

I know nothing
If they use those picks to pick up 2 quality receivers, they would be a force. Thats all they have been missing over the past 5 or 6 yrs. They have great coaching on both sides of the line, receivers have been their downfall..I despise the eagles, but I would take their team/coaches/front office over most everyone except the Patriots and Steelers. Well, as long as the eagles fans didn't come with them.

hey hey hey hey.... Best Fans in the league :biggrin:

Peter Forsberg

I disagree we need a TE and a big RB.