To the guys...

Do you find that it is __________, for you?

• Jiggle, jiggle

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • flick, flick

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • wipe it on the guy at the next urinal

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • wring it out

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
FromTexas said:
Yes, but some guys jiggle it and some guys reach over with the other hand and flick (tap) it.

I have even been washing my hands when in the mirrior I saw a guy who must have been doing some sort of hop, hop, jiggle. It was pretty funny. He kind of hopped twice as he was finished (with a hand obviously still around front). Anyone a hopper here?
i worried that your putting alot of thought into this willie shaking, when you should be worried about washing your hands and then opening the door to leave the bathroom using the same handle as the ones who dont wash

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
The Jackoholic said:
i worried that your putting alot of thought into this willie shaking, when you should be worried about washing your hands and then opening the door to leave the bathroom using the same handle as the ones who dont wash

Well, the question should be asked to those women who were in the hand washing thread (even though I wash my hands)... Have you ever come home after a long day and had sex with the hubby/boyfriend? Did you perform anything orally? If so, how many times had his hands touched it? Had they touched the urinal to flush before he put away and zipped back up? Had he put his hands on the seat to sit down and then touched it to point it in to the toilet sitting while doing the other? These are some serious questions that merit lengthy discussion.

This poll and thread is completely scientific in nature, mind you, so remember, this if for posterity.

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
FromTexas said:
Well, the question should be asked to those women who were in the hand washing thread (even though I wash my hands)... Have you ever come home after a long day and had sex with the hubby/boyfriend? Did you perform anything orally? If so, how many times had his hands touched it? Had they touched the urinal to flush before he put away and zipped back up? Had he put his hands on the seat to sit down and then touched it to point it in to the toilet sitting while doing the other? These are some serious questions that merit lengthy discussion.

This poll and thread is completely scientific in nature, mind you, so remember, this if for posterity.
thanks now their gonna want us to wash it now before we get a hummer. go job no more stick action as we're driving

D

dmc854

I think the ex used the squeeze(good to the last drop), jiggle jiggle technique. :shrug: Have you ever shook a mans hand and wonder where it just was?????

Toxick

Splat
The Jackoholic said:
doesn't everone use that electric dryer on the wall. i thought thats what its for

I used to do that until I got stuck in there one time, and ended up with 15 stitches and 2nd degree burns on the tip.

See if I'll ever use the women's bathroom again either.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
If you guys keep jigglin', shakin', flickin' and wringin' that thang, you're gonna' have a real mess on your hands.

MerF

You smell funny
I'm a wriiiiiing, jiggle jiggle man myself.

Interesting poll. :yay:

And the above posts about alcohol and temperature couldn't be more true. :getdown:

chaotic

This is your captain!
I suppose I'm a jiggler, but there's hip action, and it really takes more of a up-down-side-side motion, kind of like I'm a priest walking up and down the aisle of church blessing everybody with holy water (not picking on priests, but just giving you the idea).

But, I never really thought about it, since I am too busy staring at the flush handle of the urinal. My trick to get over the bashful kidney I had when I was younger, was to stare at the printing on the top of the chrome parts and focus on the words like a mantra - "Ah, Zurn. Zuuuurrrrrnnnnn...."

And don't get me started on those funky auto-flush sensors. It freaks me out to think that there are people staring back at me, waiting for me to finish and do my hula dance, so they can flush the thing for me..

D

dmc854

chaotic said:
I suppose I'm a jiggler, but there's hip action, and it really takes more of a up-down-side-side motion, kind of like I'm a priest walking up and down the aisle of church blessing everybody with holy water (not picking on priests, but just giving you the idea).

But, I never really thought about it, since I am too busy staring at the flush handle of the urinal. My trick to get over the bashful kidney I had when I was younger, was to stare at the printing on the top of the chrome parts and focus on the words like a mantra - "Ah, Zurn. Zuuuurrrrrnnnnn...."

And don't get me started on those funky auto-flush sensors. It freaks me out to think that there are people staring back at me, waiting for me to finish and do my hula dance, so they can flush the thing for me..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lmao: :lmao:

MerF

You smell funny
chaotic said:

vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I owe you a bunch of green. :lmao: :lmao: