Today is .....

Loper

Animal Poor!
2baymares said:
LOPER, You like my new avatar? :razz:

You want the real high resolution picture (digitally) I started with...? you can be my "guinea pig" on the website. PM me if yes and I'll give you directions of what to do to download it. :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
persimmoncf said:
If you are interested you can install your website as your homepage here in User CP. Then we can all fiqure out if we have ridden with ya in the past :howdy:

Well it's a commercial website so I didn't know how that would go towards advertising. not sure of the rules? :whistle:
I can tell you that you haven't ridden with me, as I have never ridden off of Glen Mary Farm when I was there or the farm where I am now. LOL :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
Well it's a commercial website so I didn't know how that would go towards advertising. not sure of the rules? :whistle:
I can tell you that you haven't ridden with me, as I have never ridden off of Glen Mary Farm when I was there or the farm where I am now. LOL :howdy:

NO rules when linked to your profile...or you siggy..

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Wisecrackin" said:
A girl in Miss we helped after Katrina sent me that..it is a pencil drawing of :gossip:

It's a very nice drawing, my hubby does some drawings on occasions, he did this one of one of my rocky's sires. I have zero artistic abilities.

Attachments

• Dock2.jpg
    Dock2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 73

Wisecrackin"

SouthernMdRocks said:
It's a very nice drawing, my hubby does some drawings on occasions, he did this one of one of my rocky's sires. I have zero artistic abilities.

Wow that is very pretty...here is mine larger

Attachments

• Vencesm.bmp
    242.4 KB · Views: 97

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
SouthernMdRocks said:

That is awesome :clap: Tell him I'm very impressed :howdy:

blitz10

2baymares said:
no :smack: and of course you upsetting peps - thats what you do. :whistle:

:razz:

:howdy: Nice...you would treat your bud that way....i will let them all know you got my back reguardless of the kaos i create :alkies:

blitz10

2baymares said:
Dang! you got so much red karma it won't let me give you any. :lmao:
whats up with that?

:bawl: I KNOW...WHATS UP WITH THAT!!!!!! peps just havent had a chance to get to know the real me...because we both know they'd love me!!!! :cool:

2baymares

blitz10 said:
:bawl: I KNOW...WHATS UP WITH THAT!!!!!! peps just havent had a chance to get to know the real me...because we both know they'd love me!!!! :cool:

You need to go riding with us. I'll get Paso to round up one of her crtchrockets for ya. Then all will know ya and we'd laugh at your beginner azz. :lmao:

blitz10

2baymares said:
You need to go riding with us. I'll get Paso to round up one of her crtchrockets for ya. Then all will know ya and we'd laugh at your beginner azz. :lmao:

like your not laughin now....poor me...... :cartwheel