Today is .....

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
I will let her ride a crotchrocket but she gets the handmade Colombian hornless saddle with the dead animal on the seat like the rest of us do.. :popcorn:

I like my saddle!!!! :razz: Unless you were talking about Blitz.

But I am still game. :smile:

K

Katie

BellaGurl2007 said:
How are you today kaite?? I have to Go to the barn and take bellas braids out today i hope she stands still Lol

Bella is a sweetie pie, she will be a good girl for you.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
I like my saddle!!!! :razz: Unless you were talking about Blitz.

But I am still game. :smile:

You ride english right? Thats fine..just a big western saddle will not fit them..they are ponies you know... :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Hey Mingiz.....Jen is going to ride a crotchrocket english :yikes:

Maybe we should just give her the pregnant fire breathing dragon :popcorn:

Oh boy a Tally Ho Rocket :lmao: :killingme Aww I would step her up the mad gray mare. She is past beginner.....More of a challenge for her and for us to watch :wench:

SerenitStables

mingiz said:
Oh boy a Tally Ho Rocket :lmao: :killingme Aww I would step her up the mad gray mare. She is past beginner.....More of a challenge for her and for us to watch :wench:

Believe me...I will keep you entertained!!! :smile:

Bring on the challenge!! I need a good challenge...it's been like 2 months since I've been on something that tested my skills!! Makes it fun! :yahoo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
Believe me...I will keep you entertained!!! :smile:

Bring on the challenge!! I need a good challenge...it's been like 2 months since I've been on something that tested my skills!! Makes it fun! :yahoo:

Its not your skills we are worried about...the horses need a challenge to THEIR skills too.. :lmao: