Todays beach ride...pics

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Forget it..Mingiz I am going with you next week..

Riding home... 06-24-2007 06:48 PM Big Sexy, I would love to get you naked, tie you to the back of a horny bull and set him free in a field of 100 cows. Watching the bull in action would make me so horny that I would do you and the bull. ~Grave Robber

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Forget it..Mingiz I am going with you next week..

Riding home... 06-24-2007 06:48 PM Big Sexy, I would love to get you naked, tie you to the back of a horny bull and set him free in a field of 100 cows. Watching the bull in action would make me so horny that I would do you and the bull. ~Grave Robber

Well with a name like Grave Digger,,,,, what would you expect. Ignore it may be it will go away..

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Pasofever said:
Here are some pictures of the ride you all missed....hope to get some people from the forums together soon for a ride..especially you new peeps..

I gots no horse but would love to ride

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Pasofever said:
Thanks :blushing: but I think I lost 1/2 of them on this diet... :lmao: Jep that was us..you should have brought us a drink :cheers:

I wasn't sharing :cheers:

:lol:

You did look like you were having a good time :yay:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Spicober said:
You both look like you have so much fun when you go on a ride!! (Paso and Mingiz that is)

:lmao: We do have fun.. Even today when I blew a 140$ tire (my fault) I had a great time. Paso does all the entertaining... Cept ya got to watch her with the camera she's sneaky... :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:lmao: We do have fun.. Even today when I blew a 140$ tire (my fault) I had a great time. Paso does all the entertaining... Cept ya got to watch her with the camera she's sneaky... :razz:

:smack: I am not sneaky you are the sneaky one..who has the pic of who peeing behind the trailer :lmao:

Foxhound

Finishing last
The picks of the riding look good, I'll pass on the sneaky shot. Looks like you took care of the "thrown shoe" pretty well.

I don't have a horse, but I'll trade a ride on the back of my bike for a horseback ride sometime. I haven't ridden a horse in quite a while.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Foxhound said:
The picks of the riding look good, I'll pass on the sneaky shot. Looks like you took care of the "thrown shoe" pretty well.

I don't have a horse, but I'll trade a ride on the back of my bike for a horseback ride sometime. I haven't ridden a horse in quite a while.

You can ride my horse if i can ride your bike..and not on the back either :lmao: :howdy: :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
They really don't drink it. most of the time they play in it. If they do drink it, they won't usally drink to much. May loosen thier bowels up some. :lmao:

2baymares

Well Paso and Mingiz. I see you found the cove/beach spot. :huggy: I was waiting for that second phone call but never got it. Figured you found it okay. Well Mingiz, how did you like it? Isn't it great there! Did you swim the horseys Deep. ... Forgot to tell you :whistle: about the one part of beach that has over a 50 foot drop off about 10 feet in. :faint: Obviously you didn't go there. :clap:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
Well Paso and Mingiz. I see you found the cove/beach spot. :huggy: I was waiting for that second phone call but never got it. Figured you found it okay. Well Mingiz, how did you like it? Isn't it great there! Did you swim the horseys Deep. ... Forgot to tell you :whistle: about the one part of beach that has over a 50 foot drop off about 10 feet in. :faint: Obviously you didn't go there. :clap:

:tap: this would be good information to know...which beach...where? We found the cove from the oppisite direction you took us..we found it off the trail we called you on...we rode the cliff with water on the left..when you took me to the cove we rode the cliff water to the right...this was a better trail I will have to show you..I only got 2 thorns in my head vs the 10 I got with you.. :huggy: We are now packing cutters.

mingiz

Horse Poor
2baymares said:

Hey There. :howdy: I liked it fine.... :yay: I didn't take fat pony out that far didn't want to get my heavy saddle to wet. Nope didn't fine the drop off thank god!!!! I want to go back when there isn't anyone on the beach. Then maybe I'll get braver. It was pretty rough because of all the boat traffic, Fat Pony didn't think to much of those waves crashing at her feet..But it's a great place to go.....Thanks :huggy: