Todays beach ride...pics

Nanny Pam

mingiz said:
They really don't drink it. most of the time they play in it. If they do drink it, they won't usally drink to much. May loosen thier bowels up some. :lmao:
I remember what the salt water did to a dog of mine when I was in my teens. :yikes: Talk about the Hershey squirts! :twitch:

Last edited:

2baymares

Pasofever said:
:tap: this would be good information to know...which beach...where? We found the cove from the oppisite direction you took us..we found it off the trail we called you on...we rode the cliff with water on the left..when you took me to the cove we rode the cliff water to the right...this was a better trail I will have to show you..I only got 2 thorns in my head vs the 10 I got with you.. :huggy: We are now packing cutters.

:lmao: :lmao: The "treacherous" beach - I did not take you too. It is located at the point, and is noted by the water current ripples and whirlpools.
I know the cliff area well. Thats where I last got stuck with the big mare - I thought we where goners. :yikes:
About the thorns.... :killingme told you it was a made for short horses :killingme . I got a thorn too. :huggy:

2baymares

mingiz said:
Hey There. :howdy: I liked it fine.... :yay: I didn't take fat pony out that far didn't want to get my heavy saddle to wet. Nope didn't fine the drop off thank god!!!! I want to go back when there isn't anyone on the beach. Then maybe I'll get braver. It was pretty rough because of all the boat traffic, Fat Pony didn't think to much of those waves crashing at her feet..But it's a great place to go.....Thanks :huggy:

Glad you liked it Mingiz. I know the boat traffic sucks. My mare does like it either.
My group went down to a friends farm and rode their horses in the bay. Nice big long beautiful beach there....like Elms Beach.
I did not get a chance to ride :bawl: ....had a party event I was catering instead. :buddies:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Foxhound said:
Do you have an M on your license?

:rolleyes: Her name is Mingiz I bet there is a M on her licence.. :killingme :killingme

I know she used to ride not sure if she is still legal or not she can tell ya.. :jameo:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
Forget it..Mingiz I am going with you next week..

Riding home... 06-24-2007 06:48 PM Big Sexy, I would love to get you naked, tie you to the back of a horny bull and set him free in a field of 100 cows. Watching the bull in action would make me so horny that I would do you and the bull. ~Grave Robber

Now that is one sick pup... :faint:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Which diet are you on?? You're looking great!! :howdy:

Thanks I am down about 35 lbs now..just watching what I eat..no sodas no mayo no butter lots of chicken no skin and veggies..