23.4 KB · Views: 313
  • 82720071.jpg
    82720071.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 292

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
Misty due two weeks from yesterday..

Is this an am or pm pic? She looks good. Does she normally wax? dare i even ask how her va....vaa...well you know, looks. :whistle:

sockgirl77

Pasofever said:
How come I knew you would be the first to look at boobies in the horse forum :smack:
I have no idea. I'm pretty sure that I was not the first to look. I just happened to be the first one to post how gross it is. :shrug:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
appendixqh said:
Is this an am or pm pic? She looks good. Does she normally wax? dare i even ask how her va....vaa...well you know, looks. :whistle:

Its va- j-j according to Oprah.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:

am....she is a maiden...I moved her and she ran her bag off the last few days she settled down yesterday and it came back..She is not near foaling yet so I am not looking at the Vajj yet..will post pics of that in a couple :whistle: weeks..

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
am....she is a maiden...I moved her and she ran her bag off the last few days she settled down yesterday and it came back..She is not near foaling yet so I am not looking at the Vajj yet..will post pics of that in a couple :whistle: weeks..

Couple of weeks may be post-partum :jameo: (not a pretty pic :barf: )
Late summer gestation tends to run shorter than mares due in early spring and winter...the daylight triggers them to do their thing :yay:

WooooooHooooooooo...your gonna have another baaabyyyyy!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I just inadvertantly weaned Dr No yesterday. I loaded him and his mom in the trailer to turn out on the other farm. He wouldn't come off the trailer, and mom was so glad he was not following...she just wanted food. We put her in the field, she walked off, so I closed the doors to the trailer and took Dr No back to our place and pushed him out there. Easiest weaning I have had in a LOONNGGG time.

Nanny Pam

See....ya learn something new every day....even at my age.

I didn't know horses had 2 boobs. I just thought they had several, like dogs & cats.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Nanny Pam said:
See....ya learn something new every day....even at my age.

I didn't know horses had 2 boobs. I just thought they had several, like dogs & cats.

:yay: educational ta tas...Here nanny check this out..

Attachments

• 810200714.jpg
    810200714.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 237

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Nanny Pam said:
I can't figure out what that pic is...I see the boobys, but is it a dog nose in there? :confused:

:smack:

Attachments

• 810200712.jpg
    810200712.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 81020079.jpg
    81020079.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 810200713.jpg
    810200713.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 810200717.jpg