Todays nakked boobie pictures

sockgirl77 said:
I personally do not see why she posted them. They belong in nature. Kinda like the floppers that went floating around a few months ago. :shrug:
Post a pic of your fetus food factories when you are a couple weeks out from delivery and I'll betcha Paso can give you a spot on prediction as to when your gonna drop your filly. :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
kwillia said:
Post a pic of your fetus food factories when you are a couple weeks out from delivery and I'll betcha Paso can give you a spot on prediction as to when your gonna drop your filly. :yay:

Hope she does not see the new thread I started.. :whistle: Kwillia you should have seen me at St Marys in the delivery room with :gossip: I was ready :yay: I was all about looking up there to see what was going on and when.. :lmao:

Pasofever said:
Hope she does not see the new thread I started.. :whistle: Kwillia you should have seen me at St Marys in the delivery room with :gossip: I was ready :yay: I was all about looking up there to see what was going on and when.. :lmao:
I don't doubt it... Just think of the time and money you could have saved her if she had let you reach up in there up to your elbow and yank that baby out...:lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
kwillia said:
I don't doubt it... Just think of the time and money you could have saved her if she had let you reach up in there up to your elbow and yank that baby out...:lol:

If he had gotten stuck or I saw problem that Dr would have to move her ass outta my way.. :killingme