Todays nakked boobie pictures

Cowgirl

sockgirl77 said:
I have no idea. I'm pretty sure that I was not the first to look. I just happened to be the first one to post how gross it is. :shrug:

How is it gross? :shrug: It's nature.

Cowgirl

Nanny Pam said:
See....ya learn something new every day....even at my age.

I didn't know horses had 2 boobs. I just thought they had several, like dogs & cats.

I always thought it was weird that sheep and goats have 2 teats...and deer have 4.

Mares have 2 actual teats...but there are 2 milk ducts per teat. Cool, huh?

sockgirl77

Cowgirl said:
How is it gross? :shrug: It's nature.
I personally do not see why she posted them. They belong in nature. Kinda like the floppers that went floating around a few months ago. :shrug:

Cowgirl

sockgirl77 said:
I personally do not see why she posted them. They belong in nature. Kinda like the floppers that went floating around a few months ago. :shrug:

She posted them b/c she probably wanted other horse people to see the stage of development. :shrug: You don't have to look.

sockgirl77

Cowgirl said:
She posted them b/c she probably wanted other horse people to see the stage of development. :shrug: You don't have to look.
I thought it was going to be pics of the Horse Trailer party after they finished the cheap beer and wine coolers. :shrug:

Cowgirl

sockgirl77 said:
I thought it was going to be pics of the Horse Trailer party after they finished the cheap beer and wine coolers. :shrug:

And *that* would have been better than a horse udder?! :lmao: :jameo:

E

(((echo)))

sockgirl77 said:
the pictures posted are "udderly" acceptable :lol: "i kill me"

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
sockgirl77 said:

Actually I posted them on the paso board too...got NO responses like yours..most said...GRAY FILLY

as it is a old wifes tail that if the nipples point forward not downward it will be a filly..cold if they point down...Condesa had a filly and hers were forward too so we will see...

Horse people use the development of the udder to predict when a foal is due..I will probably keep posting...especially if I get a good night of waxing...I will also post foaling pics if I catch her foaling (get the camera up soon) if you dont like looking at stuff like this I suggest you stay in chit chat and out of the horse forum..as for us it is normal...along with coochie shots when she starts to "relax" sorry if I offended you Sockgirl but honestly did not post for YOU :huggy:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
Actually I posted them on the paso board too...got NO responses like yours..most said...GRAY FILLY

as it is a old wifes tail that if the nipples point forward not downward it will be a filly..cold if they point down...Condesa had a filly and hers were forward too so we will see...

Horse people use the development of the udder to predict when a foal is due..I will probably keep posting...especially if I get a good night of waxing...I will also post foaling pics if I catch her foaling (get the camera up soon) if you dont like looking at stuff like this I suggest you stay in chit chat and out of the horse forum..as for us it is normal...along with coochie shots when she starts to "relax" sorry if I offended you Sockgirl but honestly did not post for YOU :huggy:

:diva: She posted them for MEEEE! ALLL MEEEEE! :diva:

Actually, I am glad she posted them. I think that the process of a mare foaling is unbelievable...it is frightening, and exciting! The fact that Paso tracks her mares progress and shares it with horsie peeps is super cool! Not to be gross, but I am waiting to see the va...vaa....va...you know, because that can be a huge indicator of foaling. BUT as much as we try to learn a mares behavior, sometimes they don't read "the book on foaling" and we get a surprise. So Thanks for posting PASO! Now...about the va... :huggy:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Based on afternoon teet tension, this mare appears to be in her last week. Now we need to look at the color of mammary fluid (amber or white and sticky), relaxing of the tailhead and vulva, and interior tissue turning from pink to crimson. For all the non-horsey peeps, please understand that while this is graphic, it is neccessarry to track. If a mare has any complications in foaling, the difference with life and death of the foal (and possibly the mare) is usually a matter of minutes. So it is very important to be prepared, especially with a first time mare.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:
Based on afternoon teet tension, this mare appears to be in her last week. Now we need to look at the color of mammary fluid (amber or white and sticky), relaxing of the tailhead and vulva, and interior tissue turning from pink to crimson. For all the non-horsey peeps, please understand that while this is graphic, it is neccessarry to track. If a mare has any complications in foaling, the difference with life and death of the foal (and possibly the mare) is usually a matter of minutes. So it is very important to be prepared, especially with a first time mare.

I can usually pin point them to the night...not with Condesa I checked her for color the night she foaled..clear but a little sticky (I thought she was WORKING on waxing..) THOUGHT I had a few days..nope...

Appendix ...Mistys last breeding date was Oct 10th so if you are right about going early???

You were right about Condesa her last breeding date was Sept 15 2006 and she foaled Aug 3 2007 early....I am not used to fall babies..

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
Oh she has dropped some also...will get pics of that later today..

:popcorn:
Standin by! I just put the breeding dates into the gestation calculator, and it shows your mare at 322 days, so she's at full term. Summer and fall foaling is tough to predict! Being that this is your mares first foal, lets not milk her colostrum in case her body isn't producing it in full swing. :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:
:popcorn:
Standin by! I just put the breeding dates into the gestation calculator, and it shows your mare at 322 days, so she's at full term. Summer and fall foaling is tough to predict! Being that this is your mares first foal, lets not milk her colostrum in case her body isn't producing it in full swing. :yay:

:frown: you sure...She is up on all shots etc so immutity should be there...I guess she could have had a foal but if so they did not register it..Let me make a call brb

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
I can usually pin point them to the night...QUOTE]

I was really good at predicting my sheep before they'd lamb....but one time I came home during lunch to check a ewe I knew was due soon. I looked at her eating and thought she had another day or two. I swear I hadn't so much as turned around and she had a lamb on the ground. She stopped eating hay, layed down, and plopped that sucker right out. :lmao: She was always good like that.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Cowgirl said:
Pasofever said:
I can usually pin point them to the night...QUOTE]

I was really good at predicting my sheep before they'd lamb....but one time I came home during lunch to check a ewe I knew was due soon. I looked at her eating and thought she had another day or two. I swear I hadn't so much as turned around and she had a lamb on the ground. She stopped eating hay, layed down, and plopped that sucker right out. :lmao: She was always good like that.

Animals are funny like that. A couple of years ago I had a first time mare due. I checked her on my way home from taking a test, she was eating and normal. I went to the house to make a sammich, turned on the barn cam and she was down starting to foal!