Toe nail collection

BlueBird

You won't be mocking me once my toe nail collection ends up in the guiness book of world records!

By the way I use to have a scab collection until my dog got into it and ate it all. Scab's are really difficult to collect. Propst to anyone who's had success.

BlueBird

A quick update....

The toe nail collection is history. As luck would have it my my son brought it to school for show and tell and I ended up having to explain a few things to the school counselor and to the teacher and principal. It was recommended that I find a new hobby. And so I did; I am now collecting belly button lint and it's going extremely well!

In just a few short weeks I've accumulated an impressive amount weighing nearly 4 oz's. By summer I could have enough to make a shirt!!!

ashliekay711

I'd LOVE to know what you were searching for that led you to stumble across a thread about toenail clippings :popcorn:

didn't search anything, just bored at work and started going through old posts, stumbled upon this one in the hobbies section... wish i hadn't lol

Toxick

Splat
The bottom layers in my toenail collection have finally liquified into a viscous and rancid crude-oil-like substance.

And it smells oddly like pickles, onions and vomit mixed with a hint of hazelnut.

SoMDGirl42

The bottom layers in my toenail collection have finally liquified into a viscous and rancid crude-oil-like substance.

And it smells oddly like pickles, onions and vomit mixed with a hint of hazelnut.

are you bluebird, or do we have a second collection of nail clippings up for grabs? :yahoo:

SassyLady

I've been collecting my toe nails now for about 14 years and have gathered an impressive 5.5 gallon glass jug full. As I was sorting through some of my toe nails I noticed that many of them towards the bottom of the glass jar were starting to turn black and smelled very bad. I became ill after placing one of the toe nail's close to my nose for a better sniff. Has anyone else noticed their toe nail's from their collection "spoiling"? I was under the impression that I could keep my Toe Nail's indefinitely and pass them on to my children when I pass. Yes they are in my will.

I'm having second thoughts now and am considering discarding my impressive collection of toe nail's. Should I just throw them away or would they need to be disposed of in a more environmentally friendly manner?

Please offer some suggestions....

P.S.

I also have an impressive collection of dehydrated bugs I'll be selling soon on Ebay. If anyone here is interested send me a PM and we can work out a deal. This offer is open for my toe nail collection as well.

YOU DID WHAT??????? :cds:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Wrap broken up (not totally crushed) pieces of chalk in cheesecloth and tied off.

:coffee:

*leaves thread wondering* Why oh why did I come in here? Why oh why did I respond? Yes, I see the light, I'm coming......

BlueBird

So it has been awhile since I parted with my impressive Toe nail collection and I just thought I would give a quick update on what's been keeping me busy lately.

As some of you may recall I started a belly button lint collection soon after selling my huge toe nail collection to a very lucky buyer. The belly button lint collection has grown at an astronomical rate. For some strange but equally impressive reason my belly button cavity (which is quite deep) can hold some very incredible amounts of lint. In fact, I'll put my belly button up against any dryer lint trap out there, anywhere in the world. In the last year alone I've collected a few hundred pounds of some very high quality belly button lint.

The lint appears to be a very complex blend of chest and stomach hair woven with particles of polyester, rayon, dead skin and cotton. It's quite soft and comfortable to sleep on. We took my belly button lint collection camping with us a few weeks back and when it started to rain it did get a little wet. Much to our surprise it didn't smell as bad as you might think. We sat it out by the fire where it dried off very fast. Some of it did catch on fire and I'll admit that it produced a very un pleasent arome. Most likely due to the burning hair and dead skin trapped between the super high tech fibers. We all slept very well on it though.

In the future I imagine my belly button lint collection being enormous and taking up more space than I can dedicate to such a collection. When this happens I will look into making cute stuffed animals using the belly button lint and selling them at Walmart for $2.99. I think that will be a fair price for a superior quality stuffed animal. It's rewarding to know that in the future my belly button lint will be as big a part of your lives as it is mine. Perhaps my belly button lint holds cures for things like cancer, or other deadly diseases. It's even possible that my belly button lint could solve world hunger and halt global warming. I also think it's possible that my belly button lint could some how be used to fuel future manned missions to Mars or even Pluto. Pluto is no longer considered a planet but my belly button lint could get us there to find out for sure and that sure would be cool....

Last edited:

Pushrod

Patriot
Too bad you got rid of your toenail collection. I have this wonderful collection of toenail scrapings and toe cheese (yes, I know I shouldn't have combined them both together and decreased their individual values). I keep them in a 5 gallon bucket with is about 3/4 full in my chest freezer. I actually spread some on toast one time, but it really didn't taste all that impressive and gave me really bad breath for the rest of the day. Anyway, we could have combined our collections and sold them for some really BIG money if you hadn't of already got rid of your collection :buddies:.

BlueBird

Too bad you got rid of your toenail collection. I have this wonderful collection of toenail scrapings and toe cheese (yes, I know I shouldn't have combined them both together and decreased their individual values). I keep them in a 5 gallon bucket with is about 3/4 full in my chest freezer. I actually spread some on toast one time, but it really didn't taste all that impressive and gave me really bad breath for the rest of the day. Anyway, we could have combined our collections and sold them for some really BIG money if you hadn't of already got rid of your collection :buddies:.

I have no interest in combining my collections with those of others. Toe Cheese on toast is a very gross idea.... What's wrong with you? This would be the equivelant of me eating some of the dead skin I like to collect and use for making helloween masks. 1. It would be a huge waste of dead skin and 2. Dead skin doesn't have much flavor.

Pushrod

Patriot
I have no interest in combining my collections with those of others. Toe Cheese on toast is a very gross idea.... What's wrong with you? This would be the equivelant of me eating some of the dead skin I like to collect and use for making helloween masks. 1. It would be a huge waste of dead skin and 2. Dead skin doesn't have much flavor.

But they call it toe "cheese"! And cheese is a fine product to eat, so logic only leads one to have to try it, just like I would try a taste of the moon since it is reportedly made of swiss cheese.