Tom and Giselle

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Or maybe she doesn't like being lied to. Ya know, "That's it honey, I'm retired and the rest of our lives will be for us." Then two months later, "Never mind. Honey, you can wait". That tends to tick off a spouse a little bit.

She's pretty controlling, so it was probably something along the lines of, "I TOLD you to stop playing that dumb game and stay home so I can keep an eye on you at all times!" And she probably wants to keep tabs on him because she knows that she was screwing him while he had a pregnant girlfriend, so what's to stop him from nabbing some strange on the road?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
She's pretty controlling, so it was probably something along the lines of, "I TOLD you to stop playing that dumb game and stay home so I can keep an eye on you at all times!" And she probably wants to keep tabs on him because she knows that she was screwing him while he had a pregnant girlfriend, so what's to stop him from nabbing some strange on the road?
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Some men let celebrity go to their head(s). I can honestly say that with all my accomplishments, wealth, and fame, I never strayed.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lmao:

One Twitter user wrote, "Keep Pete Davidson away from Gisele at all costs unless you wanna see Tom Brady win 3 more consecutive Superbowls out of pure hatred" while another shared, "If Pete Davidson gets with Gisele, it’s confirmed we are living in a simulation."