tomorrow

4d2008

Oh Maybe I should Come to ABC. People on here dont know who I am LOL Sometimes I like to keep it that way! just a few do

YES you need to come to ABC lol

WHAT THE HELL AM I STILL DOING AT WORK!!! Got caught up in all the threads I wanted to leave hours ago... Ill catch up when I get home.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
I love eating Bacon! YUMMY

omg.

music to my ears hahaha

or something else.

although I am a lesbian.. LOL dont you read these threads?

Wow, I can say it too. Im Bi. There i said it. Ive always been scared to say it on here. I have to say sig other. You guys are a rough crowd, i swear.

Oh Maybe I should Come to ABC. People on here dont know who I am LOL Sometimes I like to keep it that way! just a few do

Me too, but you arent really accepted until you do meet some formites, ive noticed.

a woman after my own heart...nicely played...nothing like a lil goose and crnberry

i like sobowski's(sp?) and Iceland vodka.

omg.

or something else.

Wow, I can say it too. Im Bi. There i said it. Ive always been scared to say it on here. I have to say sig other. You guys are a rough crowd, i swear.

Me too, but you arent really accepted until you do meet some formites, ive noticed.

:high5: They have their own little group..

omg.

or something else.

Wow, I can say it too. Im Bi. There i said it. Ive always been scared to say it on here. I have to say sig other. You guys are a rough crowd, i swear

I'm bi as well.. NOT a lesbian. Me and my Girlfriend just broke up so I'm thinking about switch hitting this time!

4d2008

I'm bi as well.. NOT a lesbian. Me and my Girlfriend just broke up so I'm thinking about switch hitting this time!

Yes, you must come to abc now... :killingme we will be gentle :whistle: untill its time to get physical. :lmao: great now I have that damned song in my head.
get physical physical