tomorrow

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Look... They're trying to save you the hassle of getting dressed by just telling you to show up naked. How is that being difficult?

women :rolleyes:

Okay so is this just an experienced formite get-to-gether? or are all welcome to show up?

4d2008

Okay so is this just an experienced formite get-to-gether? or are all welcome to show up?

bacon and I are not apart of the "tards" YET, so this is EVERYONE welcome. But even as the tards go when they post outside of the secret area all are welcome, had a blast with em last week at CIP...

T

toppick08

bacon and I are not apart of the "tards" YET, so this is EVERYONE welcome. But even as the tards go when they post outside of the secret area all are welcome, had a blast with em last week at CIP...

Me Neither.....:ohwell:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
:buddies: join us...females need backup

Cool, when and where?

Does anyone want to explain to me how the "tards" started?

this is for anyone that wants to come out and have a drink...put a face to the name

I like vodka and cranberry. In between kamikazis(sp?) Have one ready for me? :kiss:

Me Neither.....:ohwell:

I would have thought you would be a Tard. hmmm