Tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes

WrapLady

Attn Ladies....& Gentlemen :)

I just became a distributor for an amazing company has several awesome products which can help you meet your health goals! I thought the "Ladies Room" may be a good place to spread the word.

Our signature product can tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes! For those of you shaking your heads, yes you're right, if you're 200lbs and use this you won't be 150lbs by the next day. However, they do work and with continuous use you can get awesome results! I use them myself and wouldn't have invested money in becoming a distributor if they didn't work. I love them and they're actually pretty fun to use. Currently, if you host a party you can try our signature product for FREE. If you don't want to host, you can still try the product at a discounted price of only $25 which is truly a steal! This is perfect for new moms who are fighting the post-baby bulge, brides who want to get in shape for their big day, or to use before a vacation or any important event. The company has some rules about what I can and can't say in forums so if you'd like more information you can e-mail me. I hope to hear from you!

E-mail: aliciawraps@gmail.com

Last edited:

WrapLady

Will this help me when I over endulge in Spam?

Funny you should ask because we do have a natural based supplement, that you can take after your two "fattiest" meals and it will absorb the fat, and help you digest it, vs. your body storing it. I actually do a pretty fun product demonstration with this one.

I know that was intended to be funny BUT I had an actual answer so I went for it :)

Will this help me when I over endulge in Spam?
I wonder if will still help if you eat Spam while wrapped in Spam wraps?

And anybody that thinks a tight wrap will make you lose fat or replace exercise in toning your muscles has Spam on the brain...:starcat:

Poor WrapLady was obviously dumb enough to buy into it...:lol:

Funny you should ask because we do have a natural based supplement, that you can take after your two "fattiest" meals and it will absorb the fat, and help you digest it, vs. your body storing it. I actually do a pretty fun product demonstration with this one.

I know that was intended to be funny BUT I had an actual answer so I went for it :)

Taking a healthy dose of Olestra will help your body squirt the fat too! And it comes in the fun form of potato chips! :clap:

When you spam up a forum, you do realize it makes people not ever want to buy your product right? Like ever. :coffee:

Might as well make this the lunch tread. :ohwell:

My husband brought me a Greek salad from Coffee Quarter :yahoo:... Complete with jar of olives.

WrapLady

I wonder if will still help if you eat Spam while wrapped in Spam wraps?

And anybody that thinks a tight wrap will make you lose fat or replace exercise in toning your muscles has Spam on the brain...:starcat:

Poor WrapLady was obviously dumb enough to buy into it...:lol:

I knew I would get some negative feedback, that's why I said you're not going to put it on at 200lbs and end up 150lbs. You have to be realistic and you're right it doesn't replace diet and exercise, I never said that it will. I recommend that people diet and exercise. The product has helped a lot of people get that kick start they need. It has nothing to do with tightness, the results improve over 72 hours after it's off your body. It's not all about a wrap either. We have a variety of products. As I said, I've used them myself with noticeable results, the tape measure doesn't lie. We also have an online community that customers can log into that offers healthy recipes, fitness/nutrition information, etc. We encourage a healthy lifestyle, not use this product, and go eat a cheeseburger. I appreciate your opinion, but it's like they say, don't knock it until you try it. If you're not interested that's fine, I don't really need your negative attitude however. I like the product and I want to share it with others, they can make their mind up about it from there.

WrapLady

When you spam up a forum, you do realize it makes people not ever want to buy your product right? Like ever. :coffee:

I didn't see any harm in it, I was just simply trying to get the word out. I should've known that this forum would result in nothing but people being negative.

I knew I would get some negative feedback, that's why I said you're not going to put it on at 200lbs and end up 150lbs. You have to be realistic and you're right it doesn't replace diet and exercise, I never said that it will. I recommend that people diet and exercise. The product has helped a lot of people get that kick start they need. It has nothing to do with tightness, the results improve over 72 hours after it's off your body. It's not all about a wrap either. We have a variety of products. As I said, I've used them myself with noticeable results, the tape measure doesn't lie. We also have an online community that customers can log into that offers healthy recipes, fitness/nutrition information, etc. We encourage a healthy lifestyle, not use this product, and go eat a cheeseburger. I appreciate your opinion, but it's like they say, don't knock it until you try it. If you're not interested that's fine, I don't really need your negative attitude however. I like the product and I want to share it with others, they can make their mind up about it from there.

:liar:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

Unless you've paid to advertise here, expect this thread to disappear.