Tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
Funny you should ask because we do have a natural based supplement, that you can take after your two "fattiest" meals and it will absorb the fat, and help you digest it, vs. your body storing it. I actually do a pretty fun product demonstration with this one.

I know that was intended to be funny BUT I had an actual answer so I went for it :)

where does it 'absorb it' to? little brown canoe shaped objects maybe?

Makavide

Not too talkative
Attn Ladies....& Gentlemen :)

Our signature product can tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes! For those of you shaking your heads, yes you're right, if you're 200lbs and use this you won't be 150lbs by the next day. However, they do work and with continuous use you can get awesome results!

but if you go for a walk for those same 45 minutes you can get the same results - for free

WrapLady

Off you go :yay:

Honestly what is with the people on this forum? I don't know why anyone would think posting out here is fun. You all are always jumping someone's case. It's like you have nothing better to do than try and bring people down. If you're not interested, why not just say anything at all. At the most, you could've just told me I wasn't allowed to post anything like that out there, I didn't know. Sorry. But no, you have to be rude. I guess everyone is big and bad behind their keyboard/computer screen.

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
Honestly what is with the people on this forum? I don't know why anyone would think posting out here is fun. You all are always jumping someone's case. It's like you have nothing better to do than try and bring people down. If you're not interested, why not just say anything at all. At the most, you could've just told me I wasn't allowed to post anything like that out there, I didn't know. Sorry. But no, you have to be rude. I guess everyone is big and bad behind their keyboard/computer screen.

hows that degree in political science working out for ya?

A lot of us know each other in real life. Your argument is invalid. :coffee:

WrapLady

Honestly what is with the people on this forum? I don't know why anyone would think posting out here is fun. You all are always jumping someone's case. It's like you have nothing better to do than try and bring people down. If you're not interested, why not just say anything at all. At the most, you could've just told me I wasn't allowed to post anything like that out there, I didn't know. Sorry. But no, you have to be rude. I guess everyone is big and bad behind their keyboard/computer screen.[/QUOTE]

A lot of us know each other in real life. Your argument is invalid. :coffee:

Well you don't know me so you didn't have to be blatantly rude. As I said, a simple, you're not allowed to post that here is all the was necessary. I apologized, said I didn't realize, I mean I don't know what else I can do. I looked for a way to delete it but I guess once it's out there, it's out there until admin deletes it. If you know how, please share, I'll gladly delete it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

What is it with us? What is it with you? Too cheap to pay for advertising? Do you think this site costs the owners nothing to run? Do you really find it perfectly alright to take advantage?

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
Well you don't know me so you didn't have to be blatantly rude. As I said, a simple, you're not allowed to post that here is all the was necessary. I apologized, said I didn't realize, I mean I don't know what else I can do. I looked for a way to delete it but I guess once it's out there, it's out there until admin deletes it. If you know how, please share, I'll gladly delete it.

So you didn't read before you clicked the I agree when you set up your account?

I also know you, well know of you in real life. We are being nice you should thank us.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

Put a lot of cuss words and nakey pictures on here, it will get deleted.

WrapLady

What is it with us? What is it with you? Too cheap to pay for advertising? Do you think this site costs the owners nothing to run? Do you really find it perfectly alright to take advantage?

No, I'm not too cheap to pay. I didn't read all the "fine print" so to speak. I guess I wasn't thinking and that's the problem, I just thought oh here's a place to tell people, The Ladies Room. I didn't mean to take advantage. For the last time, sorry!

WrapLady

So you didn't read before you clicked the I agree when you set up your account?

I also know you, well know of you in real life. We are being nice you should thank us.

I skimmed it, didn't take time enough to read it from the looks of it don't you think?

So since you "well know of me", why don't you tell me who you are. I put my identity out there and since you are being so nice, you shouldn't have any problem telling me. I don't even know what "well know of you" means?

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
I skimmed it, didn't take time enough to read it from the looks of it don't you think?

So since you "well know of me", why don't you tell me who you are. I put my identity out there and since you are being so nice, you shouldn't have any problem telling me. I don't even know what "well know of you" means?

From a wedding you did makeup for.