Tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Wasn't it Kyle that ended up becoming part of the Human Centipede having his lips sewn to another person's butt because he didn't read the fine print??

WrapLady

From a wedding you did makeup for.

Well that really tells me a lot, I've done make up for a lot of weddings. I thought you all knew each other? Yet you can't tell me who you are, yet on a poll you put my personal information, including my phone number out there. So that's allowed? Before I was just thinking whatever, I knew some people who criticize it, oh well. Now I'm actually getting quite ticked off that someone is putting my information out there - without my consent.

Is that why you asked me how is my degree working out for me? You know I do makeup for FUN right? As a hobby, it's not my full-time job.

Well that really tells me a lot, I've done make up for a lot of weddings. I thought you all knew each other? Yet you can't tell me who you are, yet on a poll you put my personal information, including my phone number out there. So that's allowed? Before I was just thinking whatever, I knew some people who criticize it, oh well. Now I'm actually getting quite ticked off that someone is putting my information out there - without my consent.

Is that why you asked me how is my degree working out for me? You know I do makeup for FUN right? As a hobby, it's not my full-time job.

You put your info out there on your very first post... :confused:

Don't blame other people for your idiotic actions. :rolleyes:

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more

yes your full time job is spamming forums, and i just copied the info you posted. you asked me to remove it so i did.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Actually, you put your personal information out there. If you didn't want anyone to know how to contact you, why would you make it public?

Hank

my war

Did you wrap Kris? :eyebrow:

WrapLady

pack of wolves in here!... :party:

You got that right. I'm getting my head ripped off because of a little post an no matter how much I say sorry or I didn't read all the rules, whatever they just keep going! I even said I'd delete it if I could. Now I've got people making polls, putting my phone number on the forum and all.......not exactly what I thought would happen. Ughh!

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
You got that right. I'm getting my head ripped off because of a little post an no matter how much I say sorry or I didn't read all the rules, whatever they just keep going! I even said I'd delete it if I could. Now I've got people making polls, putting my phone number on the forum and all.......not exactly what I thought would happen. Ughh!

first time using the internet?

mAlice

professional daydreamer

I don't see where anyone is ripping your head off. We're just telling you how we feel.

WrapLady

You put your info out there on your very first post... :confused:

Don't blame other people for your idiotic actions. :rolleyes:

I did, and I removed it when people started biting my head off, and whoever Kar...whatever is put my phone number which I didn't put out there and information from my personal website, again I didn't put that out there.

Hank

my war
I did, and I removed it when people started biting my head off, and whoever Kar...whatever is put my phone number which I didn't put out there and information from my personal website, again I didn't put that out there.

Don't worry about it..... you're hot! Hot girls always win! :party:

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more

Hi My name is Kara, nice to meet you Alicia. You may have missed this since you only have a BS PS degree but you put it out there by putting it on your body wrap website.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well you don't know me so you didn't have to be blatantly rude. As I said, a simple, you're not allowed to post that here is all the was necessary. I apologized, said I didn't realize, I mean I don't know what else I can do. I looked for a way to delete it but I guess once it's out there, it's out there until admin deletes it. If you know how, please share, I'll gladly delete it.

Someone must know you if they found your facebook page..

Or do you have a WrapLady facebook profile too?

WrapLady

first time using the internet?

What is with you? You know well of me, come on and tell me who you are. You won't because you actually are one of those people who gets keyboard courage as I like to call it. I'm not even going to bother responding to you, you're never going to tell me who you are and I don't care. If you know me from a wedding I'm sure I was never ANYTHING but nice to you and everyone else there, but if you want to be rude to me go ahead. This is not even worth my energy.