Tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes

mamatutu

mama to two
Why does it make me unhappy if I tell you to F*uck off loon?

Because it is uncalled for, or because it is just words so you can post, or maybe you are the attention whore, or you are not a nice person, or you are an unhappy person, or ....etc. I have been here for almost a year, and so I get why people post nasty. Do you want me to get into why people post nasty...etc. etc. etc.

stockgirl

Stocki
Because it is uncalled for, or because it is just words so you can post, or maybe you are the attention whore, or you are not a nice person, or you are an unhappy person, or ....etc. I have been here for almost a year, and so I get why people post nasty. Do you want me to get into why people post nasty...etc. etc. etc.
:howdy: Pot.

WrapLady

Pretty sure she is unwrapping someone else tonight but maybe the bunny well get his thumper tomorrow.

Actually I didn't unwrap anyone tonight, quite the opposite. I sold a wrap and may have possibly added member to my team! After this thread I definitely needed that. You guys can be rough. Hard lesson learned.

MMM_donuts

Actually I didn't unwrap anyone tonight, quite the opposite. I sold a wrap and may have possibly added member to my team! After this thread I definitely needed that. You guys can be rough. Hard lesson learned.

(I only read about half the thread and then saw the link to your makeup site. I have only this to add:)

Um, where were you when I got married? I would have really liked to utilize your makeup skills. The pics on your website look very nice, very natural yet polished. I like that.

Hank

my war
(I only read about half the thread and then saw the link to your makeup site. I have only this to add:)

Um, where were you when I got married? I would have really liked to utilize your makeup skills. The pics on your website look very nice, very natural yet polished. I like that.

My girl is good!! :dye:

WrapLady

Well originally this started with links to my other business site - didn't go over so well. Then someone knew who I was and posted my makeup site.......I guess if nothing else at least people are seeing my makeup work :)

Thank you by the way! A big thing with me is natural looking makeup. Especially for brides. I need to update my site actually, I've done a lot of weddings and haven't added the pics. I've requested some people send me their professional pictures so my portfolio looks more professional vs. the pictures I've taken with my phone. I did my little sister's makeup for her homecoming last week and she looked so beautiful! I definitely need to add those pictures.

I just started doing makeup about a year ago. I've always loved makeup and at first it was more of a hobby. I had to really think about making a business out of it. I work full-time for the gov't, and I'm in school for my Master's. Weddings are typically on Saturday's so I was giving up one of my two days off, and typically one is spent doing homework and trying to have a social life. I wasn't sure I really wanted to spend another day working. But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized makeup wasn't work to me, it's fun and if I could make some money while having fun then I should definitely go for it.

E

EmptyTimCup

yet on a poll you put my personal information, including my phone number out there. So that's allowed? Before I was just thinking whatever, I knew some people who criticize it, oh well. Now I'm actually getting quite ticked off that someone is putting my information out there - without my consent.

do you not understand how the internet works ....... big bulletin board EVERYONE can read ..........

:killingme

E

EmptyTimCup

I thought Makeup application knowledge, was genetic with females

WrapLady

do you not understand how the internet works ....... big bulletin board EVERYONE can read ..........

:killingme

I didn't want a link to my makeup page on here, someone figured out who I was and posted it. That's all, but actually it turns out to be working in my favor because I'm getting a lot of positive feedback on it. So I'm over it at this point, oh and about your other comment about makeup application being general female knowledge, that's a negative. I've had plenty of brides and in general curious women, who have came over for a makeup class so to speak. I've also given TONS of advice online. It's not as easy as you think. You're a man, we wouldn't expect you to understand.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I didn't want a link to my makeup page on here, someone figured out who I was and posted it. That's all, but actually it turns out to be working in my favor because I'm getting a lot of positive feedback on it. So I'm over it at this point, oh and about your other comment about makeup application being general female knowledge, that's a negative. I've had plenty of brides and in general curious women, who have came over for a makeup class so to speak. I've also given TONS of advice online. It's not as easy as you think. You're a man, we wouldn't expect you to understand.
Can you make me beautiful? :love: