Tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes

We shall see, this has been one tough crowd. I couldn't finish my lunch over this. I almost cried earlier! It's kind of funny to me now. I think I'm going to need some thicker skin to survive this bunch!

You did great. :popcorn: Don't ever cry over forumites. The initiation process breaks you down worse than bootcamp. :coffee:

Become one with your computer. Repeat after me:

"This is my computer. There are many like it but this one is mine..."

You can do it yourself. At a party I would wrap people since it's quicker that way and you can all see results before you purchase anything. If someone is uncomfortable, they can wrap themselves. You don't have to disrobe, just lift your shirt up so that your stomach is accessible. Basically I start with measuring. I measure at the belly button, and 2 inches above and 2 inches below the belly button. Then I just open the pack with the wrap, unfold it, put it on cream side down, then wrap over it with saran wrap to hold it in place. The wrap itself isn't tight, it doesn't wrap all the way around you. It kind of lays on your stomach and it's moist so it will slip. You can however wear a tight top or even shape wear to hold it in place. I use saran wrap so it doesn't get on clothes. You leave it on for 45 minutes then simply take it off. Then you take your measurements again. Drinking water is a must too. You should ideally drink a bottle while the wrap is on. Results are progressive over the next 72 hours. The wrap has detoxifying ingredients so they recommend you at least drink half of your body weight in ounces for the next 72 hours. For example, say you weigh 200lbs, you need to drink 100 ounces of water each day, that's about 5-6 bottles. You should also measure yourself each day and take before & after pictures. This isn't meant to replace diet/exercise. It's made to help you achieve better results and to jump start a fitness plan. They have supplements, protein drinks, protein bars, and an online community you can join that offers fitness/nutrition tips, recipes etc. They even have chin and face applicators....who knew??

See, I know folks who have spent the several hundred dollars to do the wrap and it didn't work for everyone... some went home slimey but no smaller in measurement... for those who thought there was a difference it was only temporary and they had nothing to show for their money a short time later.

Think about it... if this really was "the answer"... if this really worked... don't you think that folks all over the world would be wrapping? There is no magic cure or technique... there is no magic pill. If there was, the world would be a skinnier place because you can bet your bippy folks would find the money to dump into taking the easy way out if it really worked.

Nice idea... but just not reality.

WrapLady

See, I know folks who have spent the several hundred dollars to do the wrap and it didn't work for everyone... some went home slimey but no smaller in measurement... for those who thought there was a difference it was only temporary and they had nothing to show for their money a short time later.

Think about it... if this really was "the answer"... if this really worked... don't you think that folks all over the world would be wrapping? There is no magic cure or technique... there is no magic pill. If there was, the world would be a skinnier place because you can bet your bippy folks would find the money to dump into taking the easy way out if it really worked.

I know, that's why the company encourages diet/exercise. The wrap isn't going to make you lose 50lbs, however people who've used the wraps with our other products have lost substantial amounts of weight. The results from this wrap should last 2-6 months and are maintainable. Some people wrap once a week, some wrap once a month. Everyone is different and this isn't hundreds of dollars it's under $30. I will brag a bit and say Demi Moore uses our face masks.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S III )

WrapLady said:

I know, that's why the company encourages diet/exercise. The wrap isn't going to make you lose 50lbs, however people who've used the wraps with our other products have lost substantial amounts of weight. The results from this wrap should last 2-6 months and are maintainable. Some people wrap once a week, some wrap once a month. Everyone is different and this isn't hundreds of dollars it's under $30. I will brag a bit and say Demi Moore uses our face masks.

Is that why Ashton left?

I know, that's why the company encourage diet/exercise. The wrap isn't going to make you lose 50lbs, however people who've used the wraps with our other products have lost substantial amounts of weight. The results from this wrap should last 2-6 months and are maintainable. Some people wrap once a week, some wrap once a month. Everyone is different and this isn't hundreds of dollars it's under $30. I will brag a bit and say Demi Moore uses our face masks.
It does end up costing hundreds of dollars once you add up all the things you guys spout off about how you need to do and take in conjuction to get the full results... it's how you guys can afford to make it a business. And no the rusults don't last 2-6 months... I know a handful of women who did it so they'd look great for their cruise and whamo... for those that thought they were tighter when they left the wrap session... it most certainly didn't last the length of time it took them to take their cruise.

Everybody is always looking for a gimmick and an easy fix so I'm sure you'll find some suckers from starting this thread and getting their attention...:yay:

It does end up costing hundreds of dollars once you add up all the things you guys spout off about how you need to do and take in conjuction to get the full results... it's how you guys can afford to make it a business. And no the rusults don't last 2-6 months... I know a handful of women who did it so they'd look great for their cruise and whamo... for those that thought they were tighter when they left the wrap session... it most certainly didn't last the length of time it took them to take their cruise.

Everybody is always looking for a gimmick and an easy fix so I'm sure you'll find some suckers from starting this thread and getting their attention...:yay:

:mad:

WrapLady

I guess we are all entitled to our own opinion. I use them and like them and hopefully I'll find some other people will too. This wrap isn't meant to dehydrate you like other wraps. That's why people can have lasting results. Yes, if you get wrapped then turn around and eat a ton of fatty food and don't exercise they won't last, just like lipo doesn't last. It's up to you to maintain the results whether it be from diet and exercise, using more wraps, whatever. I don't think paying less than $60 for a box of 4 is bad at all, I actually think that's awesome. Even if I didn't decide to be a distributor, I'd still use their products. Like I said, it's not for everyone and I totally get that.