**Tonight**

K

kris31280

no- apparently you will be surrounded by kids! :evil:
If it's that big of a deal to show up with my son in tow, I won't go :shrug:

I actually thought about that, knowing you'd probably be there and how much you dislike them.

lovinmaryland

I actually thought about that, knowing you'd probably be there and how much you dislike them.

I wasnt serious about going anyways :lmao:

You know I hit the gym Thursday nights silly :warnutz:

kvj21075

Meow

no- im fine with kids. as lnog as they dont scream or cry at the table, if that happens id like to have permission to throw forks at them :biggrin: really i dont mind, im going to be late cause i need to stop off at my place before i head down there. more the better.

K

kris31280

meow.....

Kris......Go pick on somebody your own size!!!
It wasn't a "meow" or picking on anyone... I actually was seriously thinking that there were gonna be people there that have issues with children and so I wasn't going to go :shrug:

K

kris31280

no- im fine with kids. as lnog as they dont scream or cry at the table, if that happens id like to have permission to throw forks at them :biggrin: really i dont mind, im going to be late cause i need to stop off at my place before i head down there. more the better.
My son is generally very well behaved in restaurants. If he's not, I assure you we'll make a trip to the lavatory for an attitude adjustment and he'll be fine when we come back.

kvj21075

Meow
Hm.
didn't realize until now, but her reply was pretty disrespectful to those folks who want to bring their kids. :boo:
screw you, your'e the one that won't come out because of your lovey dovey pookie shmoopie woopie at home. why is there so much pressure on people with out kids, to like everyone else's? i dont have a problem with them, i just dont want any (for a long time anyways) and would prefer when im eating to not have to deal with the stupid parents that let thier kids scream and cry thier heads off in the middle of a restaurant. THAT is disrespectful to the people that are spending thier hard earned money so they can have a nice dinner, just for it to be ruined by some parents that can't shut thier kids up. atleast take them outside. SHEESH!!!!!

Last edited:

Black-Francis

screw you, youre the one that wont come out cause of your lovey dover pookie shmoopie woopie at home. why is there so much pressure on people with out kids to like everyone elses? i dont have a problem with them, i just dont want any (for a long time anyways) and would prefer when im eating to not have to deal with the stupid parents that let thier kids scream and cry thier heads of in the middle of a restaurant. THAT is disrespectful to the people that are spending thier hard earned money so they can have a nice dinner, just for it to be ruined by some parents that cant shut thier kids up. atleast take them outside. SHEESH!!!!!

ur spelin givs me a hedake

4d2008

So, who is going tonight? Just the 3 of us? kel kv n me? This happened last night and we ended up eating at home. Im not falling for that again.