**Tonight**

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

screw you, youre the one that wont come out cause of your lovey dover pookie shmoopie woopie at home. why is there so much pressure on people with out kids to like everyone elses? i dont have a problem with them, i just dont want any (for a long time anyways) and would prefer when im eating to not have to deal with the stupid parents that let thier kids scream and cry thier heads of in the middle of a restaurant. THAT is disrespectful to the people that are spending thier hard earned money so they can have a nice dinner, just for it to be ruined by some parents that cant shut thier kids up. atleast take them outside. SHEESH!!!!!

:eyebrow:
You sure your period isn't on the way?

:killingme
Do me a favor: Take a vicodin, reread that, and then get back to me on all of the ways that was a pointless flip-out.
:huggy:

sexy_pants

screw you, your'e the one that won't come out because of your lovey dovey pookie shmoopie woopie at home. why is there so much pressure on people with out kids, to like everyone else's? i dont have a problem with them, i just dont want any (for a long time anyways) and would prefer when im eating to not have to deal with the stupid parents that let thier kids scream and cry thier heads off in the middle of a restaurant. THAT is disrespectful to the people that are spending thier hard earned money so they can have a nice dinner, just for it to be ruined by some parents that can't shut thier kids up. atleast take them outside. SHEESH!!!!!

hah, you sound like my bf...he can't stand that crap either!

K

kris31280

So, who is going tonight? Just the 3 of us? kel kv n me? This happened last night and we ended up eating at home. Im not falling for that again.
:lol: I'll see... it'll depend on baby's disposition when I pick him up from daycare.

lovinmaryland

screw you, your'e the one that won't come out because of your lovey dovey pookie shmoopie woopie at home. why is there so much pressure on people with out kids, to like everyone else's? i dont have a problem with them, i just dont want any (for a long time anyways) and would prefer when im eating to not have to deal with the stupid parents that let thier kids scream and cry thier heads off in the middle of a restaurant. THAT is disrespectful to the people that are spending thier hard earned money so they can have a nice dinner, just for it to be ruined by some parents that can't shut thier kids up. atleast take them outside. SHEESH!!!!!

I agree w/ you when I go out to dinner w/ out my kids I dont want to hear some kid screaming from the table across from me. W/ 4 kids it is very rare when we do go out so they look at it is a special treat and really try their best to behave.... if they dont they know they wont be going next time!