Tony Stewart runs over another racer...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I will add this. If you don't think studies conducted and reported by the NHTSA have any bias to them, you need to do a little more research on the history of that organization.

and you have yet to offer one shred of proof, other than your opinion ....

MMM_donuts

Besides, you guys brought it up, the burden of proof is on you. If you want to say it is a contributing factor, prove it.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It's over. The GJ did their due diligence as required, and they, the prosecutor, and the local LEO's came to the same conclusion. Let the family of the buzzed young Ward proceed with their civil suit, and way most likely lose due to the pot in his system.

I don't fathom the hatred for Stewart anyway - he's just another hothead in the top echelon of the left turn league.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I heard that Ward was rounding turn 2 when a lit joint slipped from his fingers and landed in his lap. Distracted by his efforts to locate said joint..........well, as they old saying goes, the rest, is history.

oh...and this: :elaine:

MMM_donuts

I heard that Ward was rounding turn 2 when a lit joint slipped from his fingers and landed in his lap. Distracted by his efforts to locate said joint..........well, as they old saying goes, the rest, is history. oh...and this: :elaine:

I hear Tony Stewart paid the Grand Jury off with promises of premium NASCAR tickets.....

Oh, wait, "premium" and "NASCAR tickets" is an oxymoron.

Just kidding, nobody cares about NASCAR anymore.

:elaine:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I hear Tony Stewart paid the Grand Jury off with promises of premium NASCAR tickets.....

I heard it was Pit Passes he was giving out. Guess the story gets a little distorted as its told, huh? :razz:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If you say it with enough confidence it will become a fact. True story.

Often. Don't forget the frequency factor. It has to be said confidently and often. :yay:

Did you know that having any contact with second-hand marijuana smoke causes lyme disease?? I didn't either..until recently.

MMM_donuts

Besides, Stewart couldn't possibly be convicted. Then people would lose faith in the sport and have to go back to being Dallas Cowboy fans.

Nobody wants that.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Agree with your last two sentences. NASCAR has been irrelevant and boring for about a decade now.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Attachments

• marijuana gopher.jpg
    marijuana gopher.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 103

MMM_donuts

Did you know that having any contact with second-hand marijuana smoke causes lyme disease?? I didn't either..until recently.

What?! Nobody told me that. All this time I thought weed was only a gateway drug to becoming a liberal hippy. Second hand smoke obviously causes tolerance of homosexuality and eventual boycotting of chicken sandwich restaurants.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What?! Nobody told me that. All this time I thought weed was only a gateway drug to becoming a liberal hippy. Second hand smoke obviously causes tolerance of homosexuality and eventual boycotting of chicken sandwich restaurants.

See? Yr coming around.

Attachments

• Weed-1.png
    Weed-1.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 100

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Smokin'!!

It's either me, or my computer (probably me) that cannot figure out how to display a picture in the article before the link. I'm pretty sure I am not the missing link. How does one accomplish that feat of amateurish computing?