Tony Stewart runs over another racer...

CrashTest

Now that this is over, I have only one thing to say...

Attachments

• motivator6b4d90ac2b99ea3bd93b04ad3ad18ebe83ddd728.jpg
    motivator6b4d90ac2b99ea3bd93b04ad3ad18ebe83ddd728.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 114

b23hqb

PREMO Member
So Stewart is now Scottish that only races in a kilt? Too funny for the good old boys.

PeoplesElbow

I think I know wht happened, Ward was high and got the munchies. Since Tony is kinda chubby he figured he would have a box of twinkies or a bag of cheetos in the car with him and was just trying to get something to eat.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think I know wht happened, Ward was high and got the munchies. Since Tony is kinda chubby he figured he would have a box of twinkies or a bag of cheetos in the car with him and was just trying to get something to eat.

And suddenly, the unthinkable makes sense!!! :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

"Hey dude!!..just for that, you owe me some Doritos...."

mamatutu

mama to two
Gee..its still Friday...and I'm still exhausted....

That's the truth. This thread is exhausting. It is a tragedy that this boy died. I posted early on that I don't think it was intentional on Stewart's part. My point of this post is to say that there are more important things happening in the world right now that will impact (so to speak) us all, and this incident is not it. NASCAR is a pimple on the butt of the world. What ever happens in NASCAR does not impact our future. Terrorists, egotistical agenda driven presidents, and clueless people that perpetuate the status quo is what is important, and will shape our future. We need to focus on what is important.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Every time I see this tread title, I think that Stewart ran over yet another racer....in addition to Ward.