hot or not

• yes

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • no

Votes: 65 80.2%

• Total voters

morganj614

Nicole_in_somd said:
no, I am average...nothing special....and I am not 50something either. My grandmother looks to be about her age and does not look as good as she does.

:lmao: This we know and by the way you type, you sound 17 & very immature.

:yawn: I agree with Pete.

vraiblonde said:
For real. Why don't you start a thread so those of us who aren't obsessed with TooMPD4U can have something to talk about?
Have you heard about the current situation in Eastern Europe?

Last edited:

Angel

~*~*~
If you weren't so damn vain then you would be pretty, but all you've been is pretty ugly on the forums. :shrug:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I am not a MPD nor do I have one but I have a picture of me and I was wondering if blue makes me look fat?

Attachments

• natasha1.jpg
    natasha1.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 121

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
morganj614 said:
:lmao: This we know and by the way you type, you sound 17 & very immature.

:yawn: I agree with Pete.

Well I am not 17 I am in my late 20's and I am sorry that I bore you and Pete. I suppose I will have to try harder next time. :bigwhoop:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Too Hot 4u said:
OMG you think that is hot? What are you so lame azz hair model or something? You are fat....and that is about it....cute is pushing it but hot no way.....
:killingme PIXIE IS FAT???!!! Gawd she weighs maybe 110 soaking wet!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
thakidistight said:
Its a nice place to visit, but I wouldnt want to live there. Can you believe some of them dont speak English? The nerve!
I never really had a desire to go to overseas just because there's so many places in the US that I haven't seen that are more attractive destinations for me.

Plus I can't imagine taking a 7 hour plane ride without being able to smoke. :dead: